Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Could someone tell me about BDO

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a programmer from Taipei.I just transferred from MapleStory and RYL, and want to join the development and production of BDO.May I ask which version of BDO has a relatively complete source code, if any, provide me with resourcesI will be grateful, and will share my results with you in future development and production.Thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The versions in the forum are all with source code, you can choose one at random, it doesn’t make a difference, all need to fix a lot of problems

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you know which is the latest version, are you Chinese? Chinese is not spoken here, it will be deleted.

我的 Discord : SunskyXie#9310

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a programmer from Taipei.I just transferred from MapleStory and RYL, and want to join the development and production of BDO.May I ask which version of BDO has a relatively complete source code, if any, provide me with resourcesI will be grateful, and will share my results with you in future development and production.Thank you

I believe the top open project right now is

Upvote 0
Back