Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any tutorial for AI Extractor? How do you use this? Most Mobs are neutral

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Like the title says, I'm using the Guardian Server (v2 improved release) 519 by Jin/Leddie, most mobs (at least so far) seem to be neutral faction and does not attack my character. Someone in discord suggested that I need to extract and convert the AI files to Java and put them into the server folder, but not much details.

Is there a detailed tutorial how to do this? Where do I put the Extractor, what files does it produce, where do I put the generated Java files into?

I'm thinking into making this into a guide for others after I learn how to do it myself. Please help.

Much thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having a similar problem, only the monsters attack me, but they don't chase me, I'm wanting to replace with files from some monsters from another server, do you happen to know which files or folders to replace?

Upvote 0
Back