Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MS2 MapleStory 2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All aboard the hype train!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Sorry for double posting

Got accepted for CBT in the first wave of invites which was cool. Anyways, I've uploaded the CBT files to MEGA and Mediafire if anyone wants to take a look at them or have it for future server downloads. File is 7.1GB and separated into 2 rar files inside because I was getting header errors after zipping the first few files from appdata. Was planning on posting this in the GMSDL thread, but I can't post there for some reason, so I figured I'll post here or until a MS2 section pops up.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for double posting

Got accepted for CBT in the first wave of invites which was cool. Anyways, I've uploaded the CBT files to MEGA and Mediafire if anyone wants to take a look at them or have it for future server downloads. File is 7.1GB and separated into 2 rar files inside because I was getting header errors after zipping the first few files from appdata. Was planning on posting this in the GMSDL thread, but I can't post there for some reason, so I figured I'll post here or until a MS2 section pops up.

Thanks man! I'll hold onto these for now until a tutorial on how to emulate this game and reverse-engineer it's model files comes out.

But for now, the only thing that matters to me is figuring out how to reverse-engineer these files into obj. so I can get my hands on the Nexon GM Hats (the ball cap and the backwards newsboy hat). If you know how to do that, help me please and ASAP. Thank you. Because these are pretty much the only things I need from this game to be ported to MMD.

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for double posting

Nobody can post there anymore including myself because the permission system from v-bulletin is 10/10.

I will do some workaround and add MS2 into the thread, because why not?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would be really interesting to know if there already is any community trying to create an emulator/working server for MS2.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would be really interesting to know if there already is any community trying to create an emulator/working server for MS2.

We did wrote small emulator in april-may. It had character creation, map hopping, item-monster creation, packets replay and pretty much nothing else.
No one has time to work on it now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I take a moment to put my hat down off my head and give a moment of silence. GMS2 is going to kick the bucket on May 2020. -_- You were fun while you lasted. I'm almost ready to set up my MS2 PS, I just need some more time to sort my real life issues out first.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I take a moment to put my hat down off my head and give a moment of silence. GMS2 is going to kick the bucket on May 2020. -_- You were fun while you lasted. I'm almost ready to set up my MS2 PS, I just need some more time to sort my real life issues out first.
so far nobody managed to make private server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wish there were more people working on ms2 :/

I'm trying with a team, but is hard. Client does it all for us but, setting request on db and getting them, and making it multiple request isnt working rn :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying with a team, but is hard. Client does it all for us but, setting request on db and getting them, and making it multiple request isnt working rn :(
im glad to hear that someone is on it, wish best of luck :wink:

Back