Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Video Guide] How to Setup your own Maplestory 2 Private Server

Dragonica Guy
Reaction score
Hello folks!

I though't id make a youtube video to show people how they can use the newely released Maplestory 2 Emulator to "play" around in the game :)

Also credits to the incredible people here on ragezone that helped make this video possible! Without you guys i wouldn't be able to get it up running and teach other people the same! So big thank you to the devs here who worked hard on the orion2.dll and the emulator!

I hope this helps getting more people into the game and the community, and hopefully it will aid the expansion of devs in the community to work on the project and futher development of the emulator ^^

Video:

Last edited:
Dragonica Guy
Reaction score
Heyyo again guys!

Today i recived a email notifying me that the Youtube video had been copyright striked by Nexon Korea, so i decided to upload mirrors of the video on 2 diffrent platforms, Vimeo and Bitchute.

Vimeo video:

Bitchute video:

Also, don't forget to read the video descriptions to stay up to date with the latest news and updates happening on the github of the MS2 Emulator!

Back