Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleServer 2 - A New Dimension!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Salute.

I'm new in this world of MapleStory 2 Servers, reverse engineering and crypto, neither to be considered as a Professional coder.

I know there's a lot of people wondering why is not any private server out there of MS2 or even a "template" of a basic server functionality and is because, this game is not that easy and takes time to understand and comprehends the stuff that are behind. People that actually knows of this type of project either are not interested on spending that much effort and time on "reviving a game that already dead" or "are working on their own Private Server" but still they are abandoned the project.

That is my opinion, but me and my friends decide to "buy a starting point and open source it" so people that have time and want to work on this project can make a better progress on this game and we can see an actual Private Server that works and we can play as GMS2, and we did it.

Thanks to @Ochi who was the guy that has the code that we bought "The login screen" and thanks to @Eric for putting up the tutorial on how to analyze maplestory2 client. You can check that here --> http://forum.ragezone.com/f1005/tutorial-analyzing-maplestory-2-client-1156691/

Learning a lot on this project but is not taking the fact that we are 3 devs but with slow progress so i'm leaving here the project so if anyone wants to work on and can do a better stuff and fastest than we are, are welcome to help!

The stuff that are so far implemented are: Login Screen, GameOptions, Hotbar, Inventory, KeyBind, Mount,Portal, QuickSlot, SkillTab, Npcs, Item, PlayerStats, Jobs, ItemStats, Chat, CharacterCreation(with the staticAccount) and a few more.

At this point the Database Integration is in but need a few adjustments, and Dependency inject the request into the Container and Start creating the request methods for each case such as getting account at login and keep going.:D:

Hopefully someone can make a Private Server from this.

If you want to join the Community, here is the invite to this discord, as i got a lot of sugestion to make a separate discord so here it is
Thanks to all <3

[EDIT 2]: In the new commit the static is added.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This warrants a bump as it's been almost a year since the last reply.
Development is still going strong and active.
We got a lot working on the emulator but still a ways to go.

The above discord invite link is still active. Come stop by, contribute however way you can!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This warrants a bump as it's been almost a year since the last reply.
Development is still going strong and active.
We got a lot working on the emulator but still a ways to go.

The above discord invite link is still active. Come stop by, contribute however way you can!

Cant seem to join back the discord grp, keep showing the unable to accept invite msg. I used to be inside the discord grp and 1 fine day, it was missing off my list

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cant seem to join back the discord grp, keep showing the unable to accept invite msg. I used to be inside the discord grp and 1 fine day, it was missing off my list

I updated the link! is a perma link you can try again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I updated the link! is a perma link you can try again

This is what I see when click Join, This is my discord ID: Boss Kid#8664
if you can help to check that will be great! Dont think im being banned on the server as well, unless my account got compromised before which i dont recall

IYAP3wH - MapleServer 2 - A New Dimension! - RaGEZONE Forums

rafamod - MapleServer 2 - A New Dimension! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back