Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Reload] ArchAge Server Files April 2013 + Client Studio Editor + Mini Tutorial.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I decided to update the files that MeGaMaX posted here six years ago.From myself I will add configuration files.

Go to the root folder with the client, rename bin32 to bin. Then open the bin folder. Move it to the bin32 root folder (it contains dedicatedserver.exe).Unzip game_pack to the root of the client using QuickBMS.After unpacking game_pack, replace compact.sqlite3 in the folder "game/db/".

Edit the configuration files:
system.cfg
test_client.cfg
dedic.cfg
dedic.bat

Folder structure:
E:/archeage/bin32
E:/archeage/game/db/compact.sqlite3
E:/archeage/game_pak

At this point, dedicatedserver.exe crashes with an error. The error comes out because the server cannot load map level files.The error comes out because the server cannot load map level files.To prevent the server from crashing, remove the "+zone" line from the dedic.bat file.
If someone can manage to launch it further or can add something else, I will be grateful for the help. By AAEmu team!:):

Download Link:

or

I want to say special thanks to MeGaMaX for sharing the game client.

Last edited:
Back