Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]City Of Heroes/City Of Villains Source Code [NCSOFT FINAL VERSION]

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How did you get the client to compile?

What you will get is the client exe only; what will compile... When you compile the server; and then you need to put it together in a separate folder.

You need the DLL's also the compiled exe and the pigg files(what you need to generate too), your mod's folder and make your shortcut for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is MEGA and Google link. Note if someone DARES to report this i will upload to 30+ more mirrors, and a public tracker torrent file! So dont push it! I dare you people!(Sorry for this note, but there is always one dumb@ss in the crowd... )

Mega:

Google Drive:

Hey man do you still have a link anywhere i can download this?? Thanks

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
now everything makes sense

LOL how did you get this?
Well.... it not shows that how the STO or NWO was stolen only an unknown game... Or we know since then what was the Bronz Age game?! Also the COH was a completely different story if i know well...

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
LOL how did you get this?
Well.... it not shows that how the STO or NWO was stolen only an unknown game... Or we know since then what was the Bronz Age game?! Also the COH was a completely different story if i know well...

is everything about Wanmei/PWE hacked company, and uncareful Archonus guy, in first post MeGaMaX mention the argentina person, and here's our guy.

forgot what i said here XD

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Champions is codename for City of heroes.

No. Champions Codename is Fight club, and Champions online also a Hero based game but not City of Heroes far from City of heroes... ;) I played with it Champions is a completely different game however uses some of the assets from city of heroes... but this is not that sophisticated hame smaller the world(and completely different...) and the hero's abilities are more limited...

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh okay, didnt know they are different games, they look the same XD

Its because they are used some props from COH, since COH was ALMOST dead(Ok it was not dead but they had issues in 2009) at the point at Champions had made... it is a waaaaay limited and smaller scale game, it was not a success... and the props were at the same company's owner, so they had the rights to do so they did put some of that... like hero body parts ect... it is a game with a bit different fight system... but a way smaller worldmap

Last edited:
Back