[Release]City Of Heroes/City Of Villains Source Code [NCSOFT FINAL VERSION]

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 791011121314151617
    MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    1Posts

Re: [Release]City Of Heroes/City Of Villains Source Code [NCSOFT FINAL VERSION]

How did you get the client to compile?

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    Earth.Location
    1,131Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ebalai View Post
    How did you get the client to compile?
    What you will get is the client exe only; what will compile... When you compile the server; and then you need to put it together in a separate folder.

You need the DLL's also the compiled exe and the pigg files(what you need to generate too), your mod's folder and make your shortcut for it.

MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    46Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer8472 View Post
    Here is MEGA and Google link. Note if someone DARES to report this i will upload to 30+ more mirrors, and a public tracker torrent file! So dont push it! I dare you people!(Sorry for this note, but there is always one dumb@ss in the crowd... )

Mega: https://mega.nz/#F!gY4kya6b!YptqQcdbtSFqFk0pQH41Cw

Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=19Y...oq_UHNP6YtWXMP
    Hey man do you still have a link anywhere i can download this?? Thanks
    Signature rules violation

Kindly read our forum rules over again.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    Earth.Location
    1,131Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CourseLanguage View Post
    Hey man do you still have a link anywhere i can download this?? Thanks
    https://wiki.ourodev.com/view/Main_Page

DeveloperRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    1,684Posts

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    Earth.Location
    1,131Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bola View Post
    LOL how did you get this?
    Well.... it not shows that how the STO or NWO was stolen only an unknown game... Or we know since then what was the Bronz Age game?! Also the COH was a completely different story if i know well...

DeveloperRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    1,684Posts

LOL how did you get this?
    Well.... it not shows that how the STO or NWO was stolen only an unknown game... Or we know since then what was the Bronz Age game?! Also the COH was a completely different story if i know well...

is everything about Wanmei/PWE hacked company, and uncareful Archonus guy, in first post @MeGaMaX mention the argentina person, and here's our guy.

forgot what i said here XD
    Last edited by Bola; 26-04-21 at 11:55 AM.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    Earth.Location
    1,131Posts

Champions is codename for City of heroes.
    No. Champions Codename is Fight club, and Champions online also a Hero based game but not City of Heroes far from City of heroes... ;) I played with it Champions is a completely different game however uses some of the assets from city of heroes... but this is not that sophisticated hame smaller the world(and completely different...) and the hero's abilities are more limited...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champions_Online

DeveloperRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    1,684Posts

No. Champions Codename is Fight club, and Champions online also a Heroe based game but not COH far from City of heroes... ;)
    oh okay, didnt know they are different games, they look the same XD

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    Earth.Location
    1,131Posts

oh okay, didnt know they are different games, they look the same XD
    Its because they are used some props from COH, since COH was ALMOST dead(Ok it was not dead but they had issues in 2009) at the point at Champions had made... it is a waaaaay limited and smaller scale game, it was not a success... and the props were at the same company's owner, so they had the rights to do so they did put some of that... like hero body parts ect... it is a game with a bit different fight system... but a way smaller worldmap
    Last edited by Flyer8472; 26-04-21 at 11:32 AM.

Advertisement