Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] I25 Fixed, final, with almost everything working .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Relase] First I25 Fixed, final, with almost everything working .

Is there anyway to mod/edit the DEF files in this version? I remember trying to get the older I25 release to load edited I24 DEF Files but didn't have much luck.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Relase] First I25 Fixed, final, with almost everything working .

deleted

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can't download it either, no seeders. Also links in other posts are dead. Sorry for the necro but jesus this is infuriating.

Reaction score
City Of Heroes I25 - IT IS NOT VIRTUAL MACHINE! IT IS RUNS ON BAREMETAL!

Ok so this is my "repack" of the old I25 version of the game as it is, since it leaked out it is from the first leak. It can have some bugs but very few. But it is NOT I2500, its the older I25, just fixed here and there.

It should be a bit easier to use. It is somewhat preconfigured and fixed a lots of things... It has the pigg files in the server, nat and log fixed(its not spying anymore) and it has everything working.all you have to do is

(I wont go into full details of this; there is a document in it how to do it. just a bit:)

1: Setup MYSQL, Setup ODBC(See documentation in "How to setup This" folder in the archive, odbc file is in there you just need to edit and copy where it should be.)

2: Change all ip(192.168.3.80) to your IP In all config files;(Make a text search in total commander to find all files...) Change all MSSQL Servername(ABYSS) to yours. And password to your own.

3: Startup server(Edit in start.bat the file paths change all X:\ paths to your own.)

4: Create account(There is a tool for it also cohdbtool7 if i remember good.)

5: Login

By default; It uses auth database. NOT Flatfile!!!!! So you need to start the client with auth. Setup in launcher.exe!

Repack features:
This is a somewhat "final" product. It has everything up and running... Relay server, beaconiser, raid, turnstile, and arena auction server... amongst all other things... there is a VERY VERY few and light bugs...(In fact i just ran into one and it is not to hard to fix it in rogue missions... and all it is that you need to call the crow named contact since you cannot find him anywhere...) The auction server is full of few items. You can flip a 'switch' in the start.bat file tomake all maps start

(And as always; the Torrent is enforcing encryption,and it not connecting to some ips it blocks educational, government, ect institutes. and somewhat might be slow, it should be going with 1-2 Mbit but it usually not reaches that speed.)

Any way to get a reupload of this? would be really great. the torrent has 0 seeds.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can't download it either, no seeders. Also links in other posts are dead. Sorry for the necro but jesus this is infuriating.

Just a quick note for you peoples with your little hurt feelings:

I did seeded for more than half year. I think that was enough... not!? Or where are those peoples who just hit and runned without seeding?

Last edited:
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
Your torrent would be a whole lot smaller if you didn't include all those M$ wares. They aren't needed. just FYI. People can find those themselves. Just provide the CoH stuff instead.

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
I've always debated (with myself) such a strategy versus large single archive which makes sure those who seed, seed all of it. There really are too many variables to come to a "correct" answer, because like you say it is up to user preference. I use my web server as a seedbox so the CoH files will receive a 100 ratio seed from me.

By the way, in your sig, you might want to replace "closed source" with "proprietary", it's a more accurate term. Your red text can be shortened to "I don't buy or sell anything, anywhere." Gives you more space to say what you really want to in your sig.

Thanks for the reupload btw. I don't personally have an interest in the game, but since it is one of my sections, I appreciate any attempts to keep it alive.

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
I think everything is working fine with your connection. Last I checked you were transmitting at 285 KB/s . 300KB/s is 2.4Mb/s. Sounds about right. Don't worry about it. Torrents are suppose to be "set and forget", not "watch closely".

I rarely use trackers these days, they are too much trouble. I just use DHT & Encryption and just my torrent client does the rest. I do my own thing and I don't worry about the number of seeders, as long as one exists my server will eventually get all of the data. People tend to lack patience these days.

By the way, use the report button on posts which violate the Global Rules if you want to help me maintain the section. Looks like this /!\ .

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think everything is working fine with your connection. Last I checked you were transmitting at 285 KB/s . 300KB/s is 2.4Mb/s.

Well thx for checking, it is good to hear, i am intending just to leave it to be, but my problem is; that my connection would be capable to upload more than 30Mb/s to the 2.5Mb/s is not justificated on a connection like this. that is my problem... :\

BTW sorry for all of the offtopics. Mae kulpa.

Last edited:
Back