• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help to put the gps to level up

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good evening, you are seeing guides in the forum but I can not understand how I can, put the level gps for example chicken wooden mallet I want it to be 100 gps and so, I read that it is done on the web, but I do not understand much here I attach a part of the file, please if they indicate me how or where to change or maybe it is not the file.

$db->Execute("UPDATE game SET SeasonGrade='19' WHERE SeasonScore >= 0 and SeasonScore <= 1050 and SeasonGrade !=19 and NoRankUpdate = 0"); $db->Execute("UPDATE game SET SeasonGrade='18' WHERE SeasonScore >= 1051 and SeasonScore <= 1151 and SeasonGrade !=18 and NoRankUpdate = 0"); $db->Execute("UPDATE game SET SeasonGrade='17' WHERE SeasonScore >= 1152 and SeasonScore <= 1252 and SeasonGrade !=17 and NoRankUpdate = 0");

Back