Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need some basic information, please!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so I need some help trying to understand how these server/client files work since not all of us are programmers here so i have been messing around with the server files but some changes are not applied, for example in the "GameDaemon01\bin\rule.config.xml" file the max level is 55 and mastery level 25 but the game is stucked in level 50 somehow... i changed a few other things and it worked as intended, obviously the server files are not working 100% perfectly but i understand some basic configuration should work right? =/
If someone wants to help me out or if theres a discord channel where i can find some answers let me know please
thank you very much!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These files should be working mostly, if you are missing stuff it's just a busted config, to fix the level 55 issue you need to modify the client.
- Unpack xml.dat in the client using bnsdattool
- Decrypt the XML files using bnsdat or the chinese one
- Edit the "max-level" and "pre-max-level" options in client.config2.xml
- profit
p.s. dont forget to change both max level and pre max level in the server config.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks i will try that on the client... and yeap the chinese client is not fully configurated to work well on the server so far i managed to activate the slots for the badges and the gloves and just one more tiny question, what about the infinite stamina? do you know how to activate that?
I really appreciate your quick reply

P.S. It worked! I unlocked level 55 hm 25, thanks :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you mean sprint or the stamina bar? I think they are two different things. If you mean unlimited sprint you need to modify the bin file for that, I can send you one if that's what you need.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh i see, i was trying to find the exact line to change that but it's hard to guess, and yeah i mean the sprint or infinite running
and that would be great if you send me the file, thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to activate premium membership thru the applications website? i mean which service and what script should i use to do so...
thanks if anyone could help that would be awesome

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks i will try that on the client... and yeap the chinese client is not fully configurated to work well on the server so far i managed to activate the slots for the badges and the gloves and just one more tiny question, what about the infinite stamina? do you know how to activate that?
I really appreciate your quick reply

P.S. It worked! I unlocked level 55 hm 25, thanks :)

How did you unlock the slots for the badges and gloves?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need to activate them on the client side, first you need to use the BnS_Dat_tool to unpack the config.dat.files, then check the
system.config2 file and search for these lines:
588 <option name="use-gloves-equipslot" value="true" />
522 <option name="use-rune-1-equipslot" value="true" />
523 <option name="use-rune-2-equipslot" value="true" />

and that's pretty much it

Upvote 0
Back