Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blade and Soul chinese v175

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's a re-upload of the v175 chinese client. Password is my username

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, my friend have a bluescreen with this client you have issue for this ?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is a working Gameguard Skipper

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey I downloaded the files from mega.nz, but I got this error:
! D:\PrivateServer\BnS Client (v175)\BnS Client (v175).rar: Checksum error in the encrypted file contents\Local\GARENA\THAI\CookedPC\00036162.upk. Corrupt file or wrong password.! D:\PrivateServer\BnS Client (v175)\BnS Client (v175).rar: File header is corrupt: ¬qoH IŽh V! D:\PrivateServer\BnS Client (v175)\BnS Client (v175).rar: Unexpected end of archive

Is this normal?

Also my extracts don't contain the bin folder, is this expected?
ee4865bc61c34b28f646adeeff9f8f8c - Blade and Soul chinese v175 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sounds like the archive corrupted while downloading. Try to redownload and make sure you're using the right password, which is my username. Try using the MEGA downloader program instead of the website if you can.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm getting also the BSOD and even with that custom launcher still happening. Any idea? Is there any specific setting to change? It says it automatically bypasses it when launching as private server but in my case no luck with it.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's the same client I'm using without any issues. Are you sure you're simply not running out of RAM? Running both server and client on same computer takes up a lot of resources and can cause BSOD.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sounds like the archive corrupted while downloading. Try to redownload and make sure you're using the right password, which is my username. Try using the MEGA downloader program instead of the website if you can.
Thank you, the mega app got me the file properly. I downloaded the MEGAsyncSetup64.exe and used "gorkn"
0aa2720a981dd431f82bafe7d6243138 - Blade and Soul chinese v175 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thought it could be that in the beginning but decided to just launch the client by itself, just around 20sec at loading it crashes always with same error. Also I'm using that custom launcher and put the path to the client and arguments at the private server option. And yeah, that same client, no clue.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey if you still keep getting crashes with your computer when you launch the game, try the antigameguard from here:

just copy all the files to your bin folder, then create a bat file with these lines:

start Client.exe /LaunchByLauncher /LoginMode 2

copy it to the bin folder as well and start the game using that bat file

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey if you still keep getting crashes with your computer when you launch the game, try the antigameguard from here:

just copy all the files to your bin folder, then create a bat file with these lines:

start Client.exe /LaunchByLauncher /LoginMode 2

copy it to the bin folder as well and start the game using that bat file

Thanks, it worked, finally launching without BSOD.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys thanks for all the good work you do in ragezone. I have a question. My client which is v175 Chinese keeps crashing when I try to mouse over any orange class specific soul shields . Would this be a client or server problem? I am not using modified xml.dat or bin files. Thank you

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys thanks for all the good work you do in ragezone. I have a question. My client which is v175 Chinese keeps crashing when I try to mouse over any orange class specific soul shields . Would this be a client or server problem? I am not using modified xml.dat or bin files. Thank you
The issue is with the translation local.dat file. I think this English file works. Place it in '\\Blade and Soul Client\contents\Local\GARENA\THAI\data' and replace the old one.

If you want to edit your own local.dat manually the part that causes the crash is this, original and replacement. Keep in mind the forum butchers the code below for whatever reason, so you'll need to edit out the extra [, ], and ='s.

Code:
[I]    <text autoId="389245" alias="UI.ItemTooltip.SetItemEffect.SkillModifyByEquipment.Enahnce" priority="0">
        <original><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[<font name="00008130.UI.Label_LightYellow_12"><arg p="4:string"/> </font><font name="00008130.UI.Vital_LightBlue"><arg link="false" p="2:skill.name2"/></font> <font name="00008130.UI.Label_Green03_12"><arg p="3:string"/></font>]=]=></original>
        <replacement><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[<font name="00008130.UI.Label_LightYellow_12"><arg p="4:string"/> </font><font name="00008130.UI.Vital_LightBlue"><arg link="false" p="2:skill.name2"/></font> <font name="00008130.UI.Label_Green03_12"><arg p="3:string"/></font>]=]=></replacement>
    </text>

<text autoId="389246" alias="UI.ItemTooltip.SetItemEffect.SkillModifyByEquipment.Penalty" priority="0">
        <original><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[<font name="00008130.UI.Label_LightYellow_12"><arg p="4:string"/> </font><font name="00008130.UI.Vital_LightBlue"><arg p="2:skill.name2"/></font> <font name="00008130.UI.Vital_red"><arg p="3:string"/></font>]=]=></original>
        <replacement><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[<font name="00008130.UI.Label_LightYellow_12"><arg p="4:string"/> </font><font name="00008130.UI.Vital_LightBlue"><arg p="2:skill.name2"/></font> <font name="00008130.UI.Vital_red"><arg p="3:string"/></font>]=]=></replacement>
    </text>

<text autoId="389247" alias="UI.ItemTooltip.SetItemEffect.SkillModifyByEquipment.Disable" priority="0">
        <original><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[<arg p="4:string"/> <arg p="2:skill.name2"/> <arg p="3:string"/>]=]=></original>
        <replacement><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[<arg p="4:string"/> <arg p="2:skill.name2"/> <arg p="3:string"/>]=]=></replacement>
    </text>    
[/I]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back