BnS Server singleplayer experience

MemberRank
    Dec 2017 Join Date
    60Posts

BnS Server singleplayer experience

Hi, what is the state of game's play ability for a single player, will i face a roadblock somewhere ?

I guess i cannot do dungeons, i guess it wont even let me enter but is there a work around for that ? Like can you give yourself strong gear or something to be able to actually solo it ?

I havent played bns in a long time but i got the server running and playing the game and doing quests up till level 17 and its seems to run fine apart for a few lags.

Also i am running with 16 GB Ram total but the VM was assigned 10gb ram and disabled DungeonDeamon but it still maxes out my ram. I wanted to know what else i could disable that i dont need since I am playing solo that could help me free up some more ram.

Thanks.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2004 Join Date
    HellLocation
    1,170Posts

Re: BnS Server singleplayer experience

The server and its features works but your biggest roadblock is your hardware.
    I dont think its viable to just play BnS as a single player where it needs shit ton of resources to get it running.
    Professional Game Launchers at Lowest Price
    >> CLICK HERE (RZ THREAD) <<

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    664Posts

You just need to run those and the the SpawnSrv 8gb should be fine for the vm.

Code:
    RankingDaemon
    AccountInventoryDaemon
    CacheDaemon
    CacheGate
    PostOfficeDaemon
    LobbyDaemon
    CraftDaemon
    MarketReaderDaemon
    MarketReaderAgent
    MarketDealerDaemon
    MarketDealerAgent
    ArenaLobby
    AchievementDaemon
    GameDaemon 
    InfoGateDaemon
    LobbyGate

MemberRank
    Dec 2017 Join Date
    60Posts

Thanks ashlay, i've been running the server fine for days now with 8gb ram assigned (server on different computer) and so far have not found any issues with the gameplay, i've reached level 53 and and just reached silverfrost mountains in story quests. No bugs or lag so far very nice, pretty fluid gameplay.

Soloing dungeons is fun, remembering back in the days how I had a hard time towards the end and quit official BnS and now im god hahaha.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    TzionLocation
    694Posts

Doing some tests with this
    I'm also playing alone and also without any internet connection...
    Using this in Host-only.

Advertisement