Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bns2020 KR

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Everyone I ask for help on the vm server bns2020 KR I downloaded the two files Bns and Bns2020 KR from the post. I tried to load the vmx file of the bns file the windows opens in Chinese but when I try to start the server start the 16 servers do not open but it gives me an error where it looks for the folder but it is not there. if I enter the computer by myself hdd c there is no hdd d file bakup dle server if I try to open the folders bin server confing etc do not work an error comes out. how to solve it is possible to have a linck with the complete server of the bns2020 KR please Thanks

Reaction score
Hello Everyone I ask for help on the vm server bns2020 KR I downloaded the two files Bns and Bns2020 KR from the post. I tried to load the vmx file of the bns file the windows opens in Chinese but when I try to start the server start the 16 servers do not open but it gives me an error where it looks for the folder but it is not there. if I enter the computer by myself hdd c there is no hdd d file bakup dle server if I try to open the folders bin server confing etc do not work an error comes out. how to solve it is possible to have a linck with the complete server of the bns2020 KR please Thanks

Unzip the bns.rar file to C: and unzip the BNS_2020_files to the D:
use VMware 16, run the file from the C: drive that was unzipped
and when it asks for file from drive D: add BNS_2020_files which has been unzipped in D:

Doing this everything will work.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply I saw your photo but in the BNS 2020 File folder there is no vmx file but only the vmdk while the Bns folder contains the two Vmdk and Vmx files. The rar folders are two that I downloaded the BNS 2020 File and the Bns which one should I use only the Bns folder files? Thank you

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply I saw your photo but in the BNS 2020 File folder there is no vmx file but only the vmdk while the Bns folder contains the two Vmdk and Vmx files. The rar folders are two that I downloaded the BNS 2020 File and the Bns which one should I use only the Bns folder files? Thank you

Yes, you must first use the bns file but the BNS_2020_files is the continuation being this the D:
Understand!! This VM was created with two partitions, so your VM needs to have two partitions.

When using the bns file on the VM it should ask for the second file which is in D:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok thanks Robyson with your help it works now but just one problem now i have. when I start the server only 12 windows open and some bnsconsol gives me an error yes how and all Chinese now I don't know what I have to configure for those errors. I started the client 2020 bart file but it tells me that the server is in maintenance. can you help me is there any english translation? or how to understand Chinese? Thank you

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Ok thanks Robyson with your help it works now but just one problem now i have. when I start the server only 12 windows open and some bnsconsol gives me an error yes how and all Chinese now I don't know what I have to configure for those errors. I started the client 2020 bart file but it tells me that the server is in maintenance. can you help me is there any english translation? or how to understand Chinese? Thank you

As in BnS_2017, StServers must be started first, if not started by itself, then Start Server.

I'm not using these files but, check the BnS 2020 KR thread, if i'm not wrong this has been discussed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bns 2020 please ask for help I try to start the server it should open 16 servers but it only opens 10 for me in some it gives me an error now it no longer sees me ip 192.168.200.128 but another ip 192.168.200.130 or 192.168.200.129. or tried all and subnet tried to change ip in the swelling files but nothing always comes out errors I don't understand why I can't start the 16 servers but only 10 how should I do where I'm wrong please help Thanks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bns 2020 kr I'm giving up thanks for your help which I didn't get any since I asked you how to solve the errors that the server windows give me and the client that doesn't connect error 106 (6). thank you again

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm asking for help I would like to understand and everything is connected, both your connection with the ip of the 16 processors and the one for the physical computer ip. but I would like to know why it opens only 13 processors and not 16? what is the problem where am I wrong where should I configure? can you explain me please? I'm forced to throw everything away because this means that the bns 2020 file is not good or tried everything help and ask too much please?

Upvote 0
Back