Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sending ITems via appstate

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Can someone explain how to send items via the appstate? The ones i tried arrive without any icon and do not work, and a lot of items arent where they are supposed to be in game so its super hard to get them to upgrade stuff. ;/

Edit: I know how to change grocery items and qty in the inventory and warehouse. But I still do not know how to send yourself breakthrough materials like the purple bracelets etc, cause they are not in game anywhere else ;/

Edit2: Ok figured out how to give the gear items finally! So all good now :D

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
would be good if u tell it for everyone :)

Well...cant do it via the web app, at least anything i tried failed miserably. The only way it worked for me is to log off the character and edit inventory ID's in the database for the items I need.
But you have to be careful to change them to the right ID's.

The most ideal solution would be if someone added everything to the hongmoon store. But if you need to modify the client for it then i cant do it since I wouldnt know how to do it properly.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well...cant do it via the web app, at least anything i tried failed miserably. The only way it worked for me is to log off the character and edit inventory ID's in the database for the items I need.
But you have to be careful to change them to the right ID's.

The most ideal solution would be if someone added everything to the hongmoon store. But if you need to modify the client for it then i cant do it since I wouldnt know how to do it properly.

or using the item replacer tool so you can change the item in your mail into the one you want... at least that's what i do for myself

Upvote 0
Back