Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fixing Daily Dash not Working on Blade & Soul

Reaction score
This is only if you daily dash is not working when your finish to setup your server the first time.

Archgeus - Fixing Daily Dash not Working on Blade & Soul - RaGEZONE Forums

d0b14904f8cea6628e3584d9f734bf09 - Fixing Daily Dash not Working on Blade & Soul - RaGEZONE Forums
Img for reference.

You'll encounter that when you click on the menu "Daily Dash" in-game nothing happens, this happens because the effective date of the daily dash is lower than the current date or is suspended. Anyway, this can be enabled easily following this few steps

Open your database manager of your preference and then execute this scripts

UPDATE [PromotionStampDb].[dbo].[RewardPolicies]
SET EffectiveTo = DATEADD(month,1,GETDATE())
WHERE PromotionId = 15;

UPDATE [PromotionStampDb].[dbo].[Promotions]
SET EffectiveTo = DATEADD(month,1,GETDATE()),
DisplayEffectiveUntil = DATEADD(month,1,GETDATE()),
IsSuspended = 0
WHERE PromotionId = 15;

You can set your reward item in RewardPolicies table, column RewardTargetKey

The RewardTargetKey item is the GoodsId from Goods table in GoodsDb

There's no need to restart you server, just goto App_State ( ), restart PromotionStampSrv and then relog

Credits: Thanks to the guy who posted this some time ago in the BNS Development Server, i just adding the imgs.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not working, gives red X-es even if i change the values in the DB to some other goodsdb ID

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone explain what do i have to input on the RewardPolicies table? i execute the script but it said 0 row affected

Reaction score
Not working, gives red X-es even if i change the values in the DB to some other goodsdb ID

I did the test again and its working

can anyone explain what do i have to input on the RewardPolicies table? i execute the script but it said 0 row affected

Make sure to have a promotion id 15 in yout database

Screenshot_224 - Fixing Daily Dash not Working on Blade & Soul - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is probably because your RewardPolicies table is empty. Mine is empty as well. No idea how to populate it easily. You may have to ask for somebody to share their table with you; keeping in mind the server version you have.

Back