Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 2020 Updates and fixes(Client and Server)

Reaction score
Added 198 new cosmetics(costumes,attach,wings,cat costume etc).
Added unlimited stamina on all maps.
Fixed Unity exp.
Fixed trove bonus.
Fixed Achievements.

Reverted all viet text back to korean.
translated some more stuff to english.

WARNING!!
Make backups before you delete or replace any file.

Extract data.7z to your server data folder.
Extract data_AchievementDaemon.7z to AchievementDaemon folder(delete the old if it is present) and change "value" on <option name='data-path' value='Server\data'/> to the data path you extracted ex: 'E:\Server\AchievementDaemon\data\'.
Extract bin.7z to "Client\contents\local\NCSoft\Data" or where your client datafile.bin and localfile.bin are.

Downloads:

To fix the issue of missing/invisible costumes you will need any bns UE3 client last update(im using last NA client).
you need all upks from the folder "contents\bns\CookedPC" and "contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC"

And from KR client you need all from those lists so the game interface does not break.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you! BNS release after a long time!
Is there a way to know the codes of the added items?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i dont really understand this part... where to find ?

and change "value" on <option name='data-path' value='Server\data'/> to the data path you extracted ex: 'E:\Server\AchievementDaemon\data\'

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The patch is applied, but the costume is not applied.
ashlay - [Release] 2020 Updates and fixes(Client and Server) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Extract data.7z to your server data folder.

I extracted it to the MDF file folder and the 'gamedemon/data' folder, but it is the same phenomenon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Ashley as Always!

I am working on cool downs, if I succeed I will release family!:8:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could it be possible to enable auto-hunting on all maps?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to activate premium membership? i tried to click via P character tab but didnt work... and also cant find in hongmoon shop?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

Can anyone tell me what I have to download to get Blade And Soul to work on my computer?

What files do I have to download ?
And if you have any tutorial to install the game can you share it with me ?

Can you share with me all the files needed and updated to run the game?

please and thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I received the file and followed all the instructions, but strangely, the costume is not printed. The list appears in F2, but new items areAll the wrong icons or the icons are output in a transparent stateThe procedure I went throughThe data file is unzipped in Server\GameDaemon\data, which is presumed to contain server data.data_AchievementDaemon conforms to the instructionsUnzipped to Server\AchievementDaemonlocated in Server\AchievementDaemon\binachievementd.config.xml also data_AchievementDaemon file unpacked file path value='D:\Server\AchievementDaemon\data\'/> Edited and savedThe bin file was also uncompressed at contents\local\NCSoft\data located on the client and the compressed file was properly inserted.Maybe there are some instructions I've missed?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I need your help.
Whenever I have time for 7 days, even if I do what it says from the beginning, it doesn't apply to new clothes. It comes out as transparent icons or weird icons, and it comes out as transparent screens with no previews Is the server data folder here somewhere other than Server\GameDaemon? I don't know the exact location of the server data folder, so Data.GameDaemon\data extracted 7z here In addition, there was no data folder in the Achievement Daemon folder from the beginning, so we extracted it here as written Also, bin.7z extracted contents\local\NCSoft\data here and I don't know if the server file is a problem or the client is a problem Also, bin.7z extracted contents\local\NCSoft\data here, and I don't know if the server file is a problem, the client is a problem, or I don't know what's wrong even if I continue for 7 days
Finally, I'll be waiting for your help at any time Thank you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I've been working for almost 9 days, and the cause and problems have been resolved to some extent. Icons and some costumes still appear on a transparent screen, but at least 20 new costumes come out normally. The cause seems to be missing client data. ashlay When all the costumes are output from the client, if you compress the entire client\contents folder in the client and upload it, all the costumes seem to come out normally.

Back