Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 2020 Updates and fixes(Client and Server)

Reaction score
Hello, I've been working for almost 9 days, and the cause and problems have been resolved to some extent. Icons and some costumes still appear on a transparent screen, but at least 20 new costumes come out normally. The cause seems to be missing client data. ashlay When all the costumes are output from the client, if you compress the entire client\contents folder in the client and upload it, all the costumes seem to come out normally.

Check first post I have added some info on how to fix the missing/invisible costumes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check first post I have added some info on how to fix the missing/invisible costumes.
Can you give me a link to upload or get the na ue3 last update ver version? The client that I solved this problem to some extent used data in the version (21.06.10) presumed to be the last update in Korea.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
would you be kind to upload the upk files or post a link to the latest NA ue3 client please? =)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how to unpack and repack bin files..?
Added 198 new cosmetics(costumes,attach,wings,cat costume etc).
Added unlimited stamina on all maps.
Fixed Unity exp.
Fixed trove bonus.
Fixed Achievements.

Reverted all viet text back to korean.
translated some more stuff to english.

WARNING!!
Make backups before you delete or replace any file.

Extract data.7z to your server data folder.
Extract data_AchievementDaemon.7z to AchievementDaemon folder(delete the old if it is present) and change "value" on <option name='data-path' value='Server\data'/> to the data path you extracted ex: 'E:\Server\AchievementDaemon\data\'.
Extract bin.7z to "Client\contents\local\NCSoft\Data" or where your client datafile.bin and localfile.bin are.

Downloads:

To fix the issue of missing/invisible costumes you will need any bns UE3 client last update(im using last NA client).
you need all upks from the folder "contents\bns\CookedPC" and "contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC"

And from KR client you need all from those lists so the game interface does not break.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI ,

Did you already download the VMWARE? How good is your PC?

Hello

Can anyone tell me what I have to download to get Blade And Soul to work on my computer?

What files do I have to download ?
And if you have any tutorial to install the game can you share it with me ?

Can you share with me all the files needed and updated to run the game?

please and thank you

HI ,

Did you already download the VMWARE? How good is your PC?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already managed to enter the virtual machine and followed all the steps to make the game workAnd when I was about to finish the last step I got these error messagesCan you help me to solve these errors (image) :(

ashlay - [Release] 2020 Updates and fixes(Client and Server) - RaGEZONE Forums

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
For whatever weird reason, using these fixes broke the item upgrading and it did not quite fix the treasure trove issue, I still have 7 rewards i cannot claim.
Did i do something wrong or missed a step? o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OP's links are broken. Someone must reupload data.7z.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
На передней части второй линии зашифрован ключ. Не знаю пароль.

Без распаковки нельзя изменить интерфейс.

Брат, не могли бы вы дать мне клиентку UE3 - стрелка, голодную или настольную форму?
you mean extract and modify the dat files ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you want to get help you need to post in english.
There are three DATs on the front end that cannot be unpacked with a key. The blade and soul, as well as the modification end, correspond to the front end and back end

if you want to get help you need to post in english.
Brother, can you tell me how to crack it or can you help me? I want to do the second series, not the third series

Reaction score
There are three DATs on the front end that cannot be unpacked with a key. The blade and soul, as well as the modification end, correspond to the front end and back end

Brother, can you tell me how to crack it or can you help me? I want to do the second series, not the third series
use "bnstool-public-2021-11-04_beta1.zip" to unpack and repack .dat files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use "bnstool-public-2021-11-04_beta1.zip" to unpack and repack .dat files
The key is not the default key and cannot be unpacked. How can I know what the key is?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have no idea what key you are talking about.
Default key bns_ obt_ kr_ 2014 # This has been changed by someone and cannot be unpacked. How can I know the changed key , thank you ashlay

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back