Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Blade & soul Revolution(mobile) server+client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Blade & soul Revolution(mobile) server+client

ApkToolAid

No Thanks!

thank you but i search in google cant see any link or download. can you provide link to download advance thank you!

this - [Release] Blade & soul Revolution(mobile) server+client - RaGEZONE Forums

is this good and running? i try to put apk in my Cellphone but cant register ingame. also where i can download apktoolaid Thank you advance!

Anyone know whats the meaning of this? and how to solve by connecting in server thank you!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

thank you but i search in google cant see any link or download. can you provide link to download advance thank you!

View attachment 170038

is this good and running? i try to put apk in my Cellphone but cant register ingame. also where i can download apktoolaid Thank you advance!

Anyone know whats the meaning of this? and how to solve by connecting in server thank you!

apktoolaid

register ingame patch

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

apktoolaid

register ingame patch

Thank you so much! but still cant login ingame same as the picture they said cant login in server any problem? i already off the firewall

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thank you so much! but still cant login ingame same as the picture they said cant login in server any problem? i already off the firewall

did you change ur ip for apk?it needs unicode

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
done im playing now and smooth. any chance how to add Crystal and blue crystal to buy in Shop thank you to all helping

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
done im playing now and smooth. any chance how to add Crystal and blue crystal to buy in Shop thank you to all helping
how can you edit APK ? I edit with IP same character with 139.196.32.250, but can't install

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Add Crystal in

bnsm_gamedb_trunk_individual ->>> tb_character_asset ->>> asset_type 1,2,3,4,5 is Crystal and blue crystal

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Check your link,you missed :
Should be

i just replace it with older file,but password authentication is not work.how to fix it

Add Crystal in

bnsm_gamedb_trunk_individual ->>> tb_character_asset ->>> asset_type 1,2,3,4,5 is Crystal and blue crystal

THX ALOT!!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
full tutorial please. :*:
( plan to run the server based on vmware )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I run the same issue as some user reported, changing the IPs address in the libue4.so make the APK unable to install (IP address use the same length).
Other issue, on IOS, changin the IPs in "TSProject" make the app install and launch fine using SideLoader but crash trying to login in world and app unable to launch again

Reaction score

I run the same issue as some user reported, changing the IPs address in the libue4.so make the APK unable to install (IP address use the same length).
Other issue, on IOS, changin the IPs in "TSProject" make the app install and launch fine using SideLoader but crash trying to login in world and app unable to launch again

What i did

Rename 剑灵手游_修改过.apk to app2.apk (doesnt matter which name you use, that was what i choose)

Open APK Easy Tool (Remember to install java jdk)

Browse > goto app location and open it, then click on "Decompile" wait till done status or complete

ashlay - [Release] Blade & soul Revolution(mobile) server+client - RaGEZONE Forums

When it finish click on "Decompiled APK Directory", as the name says, will open the folder wheres it decompiles the apk

ashlay - [Release] Blade & soul Revolution(mobile) server+client - RaGEZONE Forums

Open "libUE4.so" with any hex editor of your choise (i used 010 editor)

1. Click on Find buttom (Ctrl + F)
2. Click on the filter
3. Select Unicode String
4. Put the IP 139.196.32.250 and then press enter

There's 31 coincidences (it shows 10.250.250.138 because i already edited the ip with mine)

When you finish to edit all the lines, click on save

Back to APK Editor Click on "Compile" and wait

When it finish click on "Open compiled APK Folder"

That's the APK you have to install

Now just follow the steps 2 and 3 made by memeda78 from here and you and gtg

Sorry for my bad english [emoji14]

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i was test folder Data in Server. csv folder is file server read. bin folder is client (apk, ipa) read. So how to change from csv to bin?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
still waiting for the answer any way to clean DB or all character inside? thank you in advance!
bnsm_accountdb_trunk_global
bnsm_gamedb_trunk_global

this is DB no data. you can use this

Back