Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Blade & soul Revolution(mobile) server+client

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Blade & soul Revolution(mobile) server+client

anyone can share where to get the "nginx" and other files thanks for web server

i follow this step but cant install

What i did

Rename 剑灵手游_修改过.apk to app2.apk (doesnt matter which name you use, that was what i choose)

Open APK Easy Tool (Remember to install java jdk)

Browse > goto app location and open it, then click on "Decompile" wait till done status or complete

ashlay - [Release] Blade & soul Revolution(mobile) server+client - RaGEZONE Forums

When it finish click on "Decompiled APK Directory", as the name says, will open the folder wheres it decompiles the apk

ashlay - [Release] Blade & soul Revolution(mobile) server+client - RaGEZONE Forums

Open "libUE4.so" with any hex editor of your choise (i used 010 editor)

1. Click on Find buttom (Ctrl + F)
2. Click on the filter
3. Select Unicode String
4. Put the IP 139.196.32.250 and then press enter

There's 31 coincidences (it shows 10.250.250.138 because i already edited the ip with mine)

When you finish to edit all the lines, click on save

Back to APK Editor Click on "Compile" and wait

When it finish click on "Open compiled APK Folder"

That's the APK you have to install

Now just follow the steps 2 and 3 made by memeda78 from here and you and gtg

Sorry for my bad english [emoji14]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Who can unpack file .bin in folder bin. Of server file ??????

Reaction score
To change game language edit: ClientSaveData.xml on folder /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.jlonline.revolution/files/UE4Game/TSProject/TSProject/Saved/

Available languages:
Code:
locales: 
'af' 'am' 'ar' 'as' 'az' 'be' 'bg' 'bn' 'bs' 'ca' 'cs' 'da' 'de' 'el' 'en-AU' 'en-CA' 'en-GB' 'en-IN' 'en-XC' 'es' 'es-ES' 'es-US' 'et' 'eu' 'fa' 'fi' 'fr'
'fr-CA' 'gl' 'gu' 'hi' 'hr' 'hu' 'hy' 'id' 'in' 'is' 'it' 'iw' 'ja' 'ka' 'kk' 'km' 'kn' 'ko' 'ky' 'lo' 'lt' 'lv' 'mk' 'ml' 'mn' 'mr' 'ms' 'my' 'nb' 'ne' 'nl' 'or'
'pa' 'pl' 'pt' 'pt-BR' 'pt-PT' 'ro' 'ru' 'si' 'sk' 'sl' 'sq' 'sr' 'sr-Latn' 'sv' 'sw' 'ta' 'te' 'th' 'tl' 'tr' 'uk' 'ur' 'uz' 'vi' 'zh-CN' 'zh-HK' 'zh-TW' 'zu'

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
To change game language edit: ClientSaveData.xml on folder /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.jlonline.revolution/files/UE4Game/TSProject/TSProject/Saved/

Available languages:
Code:
locales: 
'af' 'am' 'ar' 'as' 'az' 'be' 'bg' 'bn' 'bs' 'ca' 'cs' 'da' 'de' 'el' 'en-AU' 'en-CA' 'en-GB' 'en-IN' 'en-XC' 'es' 'es-ES' 'es-US' 'et' 'eu' 'fa' 'fi' 'fr'
'fr-CA' 'gl' 'gu' 'hi' 'hr' 'hu' 'hy' 'id' 'in' 'is' 'it' 'iw' 'ja' 'ka' 'kk' 'km' 'kn' 'ko' 'ky' 'lo' 'lt' 'lv' 'mk' 'ml' 'mn' 'mr' 'ms' 'my' 'nb' 'ne' 'nl' 'or'
'pa' 'pl' 'pt' 'pt-BR' 'pt-PT' 'ro' 'ru' 'si' 'sk' 'sl' 'sq' 'sr' 'sr-Latn' 'sv' 'sw' 'ta' 'te' 'th' 'tl' 'tr' 'uk' 'ur' 'uz' 'vi' 'zh-CN' 'zh-HK' 'zh-TW' 'zu'

good day i want to ask how to clean all players data? thank you!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
sir where can i get API for this files? and any guide for the web server setup tnx in advance

Available languages:
Code:
locales: 

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Newbie trying setting server with VM. but always getting error . need help,,, already setting server & client to 192.168.1.130 but still cant login.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anyone can help me with this? after that it will auto close

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i post many need a help on this thread but none of them are answered.. your ignoring me T_T

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i post many need a help on this thread but none of them are answered.. your ignoring me T_T

makesure ur server side firewall is acept ur ports or u can just shut it down,and the api edit with notepad++ change it to UTF8

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
mee too, still confused setting webserver api. already setting vhost , open port 8080 and 8888 setting ip server.xml and import to htdoc with apache XAMPP. and web link 192.168.1.130:8080/8888 work. and client already setting to ip local 192.168.1.130 but still cant login in game

Reaction score
mee too, still confused setting webserver api. already setting vhost , open port 8080 and 8888 setting ip server.xml and import to htdoc with apache XAMPP. and web link 192.168.1.130:8080/8888 work. and client already setting to ip local 192.168.1.130 but still cant login in game

Try change mysql login and pass on connect.php.

httpd.conf
add
Code:
Listen 8080
Listen 8888

httpd-vhosts.conf
Code:
<VirtualHost *:8080>
    #ServerAdmin webmaster@dummy-host.example.com
    DocumentRoot "D:/xampp/htdocs/8080"
	    <Directory "D:/xampp/htdocs/8080">
        AllowOverride All