Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] BnS Send Item

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Base of the PHP Send Item.
Setting up PHP and installing the proper drivers is giving me headache.

How to use
1.) Goto The "Settings" Tab
2.) Input your character Name and also the Item you want to Send.
3.) Re-login your Account.
4.) Check your Mail box.

Version 2.1
- Added Connection Checker
- Added Item list into Program Resource

Version 2
- Added Item List
- Added Item Count

errorlog2 - [RELEASE] BnS Send Item - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this tool, I send myself some 'gold' and they are stuck in the receiving box and cannot be retrieved. any idea how to fix that ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello thanks for the tool, could you pass his source?
Hello thanks for the tool, could you pass his source?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know ITEM ID for 0500006_JinM_col1 ? how to know item ID in game?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

So I am wondering if I am doing something wrong when it comes to sending items. Once I start using the send item a couple of times , after awhile it will start sending greyed out items. It get's to a point that I can not even buy items in the HM without them becoming invalid. This my second time starting from a fresh VM. At first everything I send works well but after some time the servers starts making items invalid that I send to my character. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

So I am wondering if I am doing something wrong when it comes to sending items. Once I start using the send item a couple of times , after awhile it will start sending greyed out items. It get's to a point that I can not even buy items in the HM without them becoming invalid. This my second time starting from a fresh VM. At first everything I send works well but after some time the servers starts making items invalid that I send to my character. Any suggestions?

It happens with send item you can this if you don't want to have to deal with invalid items.

Back