Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] BNS2020 KR server VM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way to send items via the app-state page? And how do i find out the ID's of the items? Is there a file where to look?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats a two vmdk file which 1 should i use?
You use both of them. One is C drive and one is D drive. C drive is mounted by default, de D drive is the standalone VMDK, just go to VM setting, delete the unregconized disk and attach the standalone VMDK.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
F8 isn't working for me, if you want to enter a dungeon it always just says - waiting..

Theres also an issue where it doesn't count the used items

Already got everything, but it don't count any.
Is there a way to fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
F8 isn't working for me, if you want to enter a dungeon it always just says - waiting..

Which client do you use ? Can I have the download link.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yes i got same problem can't entering dungeon, on lobby arena the friend not showing his character

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You use both of them. One is C drive and one is D drive. C drive is mounted by default, de D drive is the standalone VMDK, just go to VM setting, delete the unregconized disk and attach the standalone VMDK.

thank you!And How to change the client ip?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did anyone figure out how to send items? The released "Send Item"-Program isn't working for me, always says: Can't connect to Game Database. The dbPass is Lee4056 isn't it? Can't find anything else

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
blacks - [Release] BNS2020 KR server VM - RaGEZONE Forums

16 servers are running normally and client error occurs even when setup is complete. Is there a solution to this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Easy solution for anyone struggling to set up this VM:

Before starting, check your network status and get the IPv4 Default Gateway

1. Start with a fresh copy of both VM files in the initial state
2. Set VM network card to bridged
3. Power on VM if it's not already on
4. View the Windows network adapter and go into adapter properties
5. Select the IPv4 protocol, edit properties
6. Edit nothing here, click advanced below
7. Edit 192.168.200.2 to your IPv4 Default Gateway
8. Add an IP in the top within range of your gateway ex. 192.168.0.1 gateway would add 192.168.0.21

Everything should work without editing any files. The client should connect to 192.168.200.128

For dungeon problems the files appear to be missing DungeonDaemon, as well as CraftDaemon unless the 2020 version integrated these somewhere else.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Despite all the helpful possible solutions to get this to work, I have been unsuccessful in all the currently posted things to try and I still have "Server under maintenance 106" issue when connecting with the client using ".\bin64\Client.exe /sesskey /launchbylauncher /LoginMode 2 /ProxyIP:192.168.200.128" bat for both 64 and 32 bit. I have tried changing stserver.ini ip, network.ini ip, the gameworldcluster table IPs under the LobbyDB, changing the network adapters default gateway and adding an additional IP that fits it. I can see the VM on my network and I can ping the new IP but in all efforts and attempts I have never been able to ping 192.168.200.128 which I assume I would need to in order for my client to reach it as well. The VM is using a bridged connection and it connects to the internet for both ipv6 and ipv4 just fine so I am at a complete loss as to where the problem actually lies. If anyone got any idea let me know cause it looks like it should just work without having to do too much.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@WhitexMist

Vmware Workstation - Edit - Virtual Network Editor

if there is no adapter with ip subnet address : 192.168.200.0 make new one or edit your current bns vm adapter / change it to the new one

example : change setting - add network - wmnet7 - subnet ip - 192.168.200.0 - apply - ok

BNS VMware - setting - network adapter -Custom - wmnet7 - ok

start the vm and ping 192.168.200.128 from host

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can any help me ?? i cannot start it with it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't start AccountInventoryDaemon , it has an error in the logs:

2021/08/26-10:44:27.120,AccountInventoryDaemon.cpp,1250,(error),[accountinventoryd], start np channel fail; wait register service fail2021/08/26-10:44:27.120,AccountInventoryDaemon.cpp,875,(error),[accountinventoryd], start np fail2021/08/26-10:44:27.120,Daemon.cpp,555,(error),[accountinventoryd], onStart fail, daemon: Blade&Soul AccountInventory Daemon

Has anyone help me pls?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help.... i have all make it but cant still enter game checked. this the error and here my configs

hope any can helped me.... i dont know if what make a that error problem

Back