Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] BNS2020 KR server VM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wanna install the server just on my computer to play offline, can any one give me a quick guide? i try following the tutorial of ashlay and go nowhere, did everything and im getting some of the server windows close on me like (ranking daemon) i change all ips from what they ware to local ip 127.0.0.1 becose of playing just on my computer, i dont want any virtual machine or anything i have the right sql 2008 r2 and its running but some of servers close, can someone help plz

Reaction score
i wanna install the server just on my computer to play offline, can any one give me a quick guide? i try following the tutorial of ashlay and go nowhere, did everything and im getting some of the server windows close on me like (ranking daemon) i change all ips from what they ware to local ip 127.0.0.1 becose of playing just on my computer, i dont want any virtual machine or anything i have the right sql 2008 r2 and its running but some of servers close, can someone help plz
Dirty manual for my archive BNS2020, link in tread
Code:
Prepare:
1. Windows Server 2021R2
2. SQL Server 2008R2 (no express) and SSMS or above
3. If will Install more new SQL Server then 2008R2 U need so install “Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Native Client” or “Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Native Client” it's get in ODBC Drivers “SQL Server Native Client 10.0” file “SQLNCLI10.dll”.
4. Install Ruby 2.x or newest
5. Complementary tools (Notepad ++, 7zip, VC, .NET Framework 3.5 & 4.8, HeidiSQL, etc) if needed

Disclimer:
Don't change paths or/and passwords without understanding how it works or you catch some gliches and troubles in work

Correction:
1. Unpack “BNS_Server.rar” archive to a root folder in drive you select for use C:\, D:\ or other
2. Switch SQL Server into mixed mode and set “sa” password as “U6SjJk3ZyQhrv5tq”
3. unpack “SQL.RAR” from folder “\BNS_Server\SQLDATA” in path U plane keep DATABASEs
3.1. Open SSMS and login with “sa” account, then attach DATABASE from folder where U unpack in step 3.:
	- AchievementDB
	- ApiDb
	- AppDb
	- AssociationAcctDb
	- AuctionDb
	- AuctionMasterDb
	- AuctionSearchDb
	- BanDb
	- BlGame
	- ContentBanDb
	- CouponDb
	- DeliveryDb
	- FriendDb
	- GameWarehouseDB
	- GlobalNameDb
	- GMToolLogDB
	- GoodsDb
	- GradeMembersDb
	- GradeSubscriptionDb
	- LevelDb
	- LimitDb
	- LobbyDB
	- ManagementDB
	- MarketDB
	- MyAuctionSearchDb
	- PlatformAcctDb
	- PlatformGameDb
	- PlatformMasterDb
	- PlatformSessionDb
	- PlatformSlotDb
	- PostOfficeDB
	- PrivacyDb
	- ProfileDb
	- PromotionStampDb
	- PurchaseAdminDb
	- PurchaseDb
	- RankingDB
	- RefundDb
	- ReportingDb
	- RewardDb
	- RoleDb
	- ShowcaseDb
	- SmartCouponDB
	- VirtualCurrencyDb
	- WarehouseDb
	- WishDb
4. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\AccountInventoryDaemon\bin”, edit “accountinventoryd.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
5. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\AccountInventoryDaemon\config”, edit “arenad-list.config.xml” and “gamed-list.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
6. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\AchievementDaemon\bin”, edit “achievementd.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
7. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\AchievementDaemon\config”, edit “achievementd-iplist.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
8. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\ArenaDaemon01\bin”, edit “gamed.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
9. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\ArenaDaemon02\bin”, edit “gamed.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
10. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\ArenaLobby\bin”, edit “arena-lobby.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
11. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\ArenaLobby\config”, edit “arena-lobby-iplist.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
12. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\CacheDaemon\bin”, edit “cached.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
13. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\CacheGate\config”, edit “cached-list.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
14. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\ChannelChattingServer\bin”, edit “ChannelChattingServer.xml” and “ChatServerList.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
15. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\DuelBotDaemon\bin”, edit “duelbotd.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
16. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\DuelBotDaemon\config”, edit “duelbotd-iplist.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
17. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\GameDaemon\bin”, edit “gamed.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
18. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\GameDaemon\data”, edit “gamed.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
19. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\InfoGateDaemon\bin”, edit “infogated.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
20. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\LobbyDaemon\bin”, edit “lobbyd.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
21. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\LobbyDaemon\config”, edit “gamed-list.config.xml”, “infogate-list.config.xml” and “lobby-gated-list.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
22. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\LobbyGate\bin”, edit “lobbygate.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
23. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\ManagementAgent\bin”, edit “ManagementAgent.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
24. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\MarketDealerAgent\bin”, edit “marketagent.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
25. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\MarketDealerAgent\config”, edit “gamed-list.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
26. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\MarketReaderAgent\bin”, edit “marketagent.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
27. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\MarketReaderAgent\config”, edit “gamed-list.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
28. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\PostOfficeDaemon\bin”, edit “postofficed.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
29. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\PostOfficeDaemon\config”, edit “gamed-list.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
30. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\RankingDaemon\config”, edit “game-list.config.xml” and “infogate-list.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
31. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\StServers\Config”, edit “Network.ini”, “Storage.ini” and “StServer.ini” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is

32.Go to “\BNS_SERVER\StServers” and launch “Install.lnk” for installing “SpawnSrv” aka “NCsoft.302 SpawnSrv” it's base servers/daemons collection

Start the servers for playing:
1. “\BNS_Server\Start-1st.lnk” - to start base servers/daemons - “launch Apps-state.url” and wail till all services stats switch into stable state it's takes less then 5 minutes
2. “\BNS_Server\Start-2nd.lnk” - to start Main Services, in the end(step 17) press any key in console, and look into any server to control correct it's start by reading log output or wait 5 minutes(till “GameDaemon.exe” stops aggressive eating memory)

This is minimal modding of leaked archives and it's work, but not translated to ingles, coz it's brake launcher work.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ooooh tyyy soo much , well the 2008 r2 sql that i installed its sopose to have all the tools becose its the 1gb version, but can i just ask what is the (VC)???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ooooh tyyy soo much , well the 2008 r2 sql that i installed its sopose to have all the tools becose its the 1gb version, but can i just ask what is the (VC)???
Visual Code (seems like MS Visual Studio but much lesser size :) )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry for my dumbness you wouldnt belive that i made a server for raiderz already with all working classes and every quest and dungeon XD but still im soo dumb when it comes to this, but the more you know XD

i wanna make a simple server of blade and soul and ill explain, becose of the style and the story, i dont care about playing multiplayer with lost of ppl and even if i did my internet is very very bad, 1 minute it works nice 2 minutes later the speed changes to nothing and that is not good for running online mmo games, so we stick to offline games, but blade and soul has a beautifull story, and i wanted to play it just coz of that, and again sorry for dumbness but what does a VM virtual machine do exacly and why ppl use it so much???

and again sorry to bother im downloading a client that is 30gb of space is that the right one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MU legend is strange game? i dont remember is i ever played it :/ ive played many game omg soo many, silkroad, rose, ryl, perfect world, tera, riderz, riders of icarus, aion, flyff, arua rose and official steam rose, i started having internet when i was 16 if i recal and 1st game was silkroad ive played it for like 6 years, and back then i manage to make a server but an emu server just for testing, seashadow if i remember, but real servers i was able to do was rose and raiderz, but raiderz the wife didnt like coz booring so she wants to see bns, still downloading after 4 days XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why run AccountInventoryDaemon 2021/09/22-07:07:59.456,NPPacketHandler.cpp,200,(error),[np], list goods def fail; np-tid:2, cmd:2808, type:2, status-code:400, reason:ErrSqlTimeout, error-code:900, cmd:28082021/09/22-07:07:59.456,NPPacketHandler.cpp,201,(error),== CRASH == ASSERT CRASH2021/09/22-07:07:59.456,CrashHandler.cpp,490,(debug),[crash-mail], PrintMailInfo, setFlag:0 to: from: mail-server:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
taylay inside of BNS_2020_files i have a dmvk file 0.o what is that?

i just daw it 0.0 255gb of stuff, so dmvk if very copressed file.

i dont have 255gb of space in my hdd 0.0 i have like 90gb free only and im already downloading the 30gb game is there anyway i can just download the server files that you sayd but without coming with the all thing?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
only if you turn off the logs in the server can you justify the space needed, as these logs take no time to swallow 200+ gig

Reaction score
taylay inside of BNS_2020_files i have a dmvk file 0.o what is that?

i just daw it 0.0 255gb of stuff, so dmvk if very copressed file.

i dont have 255gb of space in my hdd 0.0 i have like 90gb free only and im already downloading the 30gb game is there anyway i can just download the server files that you sayd but without coming with the all thing?
BNS_2020_files container for virtual HDD of VMware VM. Created not by my self.
If U needed vorked VM, me can share it, but it's include not only BnS 2020 server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BNS_2020_files container for virtual HDD of VMware VM. Created not by my self.
If U needed vorked VM, me can share it, but it's include not only BnS 2020 server

w8 w8 w8 w8, i dont wanna use vm to make the server, for me to extract files that big i just dont have the space. now i have like only 40gb free :( i have the client already the 2020 version, how can i get the server files for him :(

only if you turn off the logs in the server can you justify the space needed, as these logs take no time to swallow 200+ gig

ill try to find a way to do that once the server is done

Reaction score
w8 w8 w8 w8, i dont wanna use vm to make the server, for me to extract files that big i just dont have the space. now i have like only 40gb free :( i have the client already the 2020 version, how can i get the server files for him :(
U can download worked server from link, BnS 2020, but if U wanna take it from VM HDD U must mount VM HDD in VM and download data trough VMnet, another way, IMHO, impossible

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U can download worked server from link, BnS 2020, but if U wanna take it from VM HDD U must mount VM HDD in VM and download data trough VMnet, another way, IMHO, impossible

do i need to set sql passoword like you say or can i use the defaul one (123)?

Im starting the tutorial you gave me ^^

im making database names but when i go to restore it, the folder of the dbases i extracted is empty on file path :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone has upk file unpack repack tool willing to share?

Reaction score
do i need to set sql passoword like you say or can i use the defaul one (123)?

Im starting the tutorial you gave me ^^

im making database names but when i go to restore it, the folder of the dbases i extracted is empty on file path :(

"sa"'s password U can choose any, but it's must be write into config files when sets DataBase access

it's my fault in SQL.rar archived MS SQL DB in Data and Log files, just put it where U need and attach it into your sql server trough console

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why sql dosent show files inside folders for database restore???

and hopefully how to fix it permanently

Screenshot (35)_LI - [Release] BNS2020 KR server VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
coz in SQL.RAR puts .mdf and .ldf files - DATA and LOG files, it's not backup, it's my fault in future i'll repack and update archive

so how can i restore them now, i was thinking of a solution that i made in raiderz, in the folder (backup) inside sql he shows the files, so can i move the db to that folder??? will it make any difrence if they here:

C:\BNS_SERVER\SQLDATA\SQL

or here:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\Backup

????

actualy never mind they dont even show even if it is here:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\Backup

Back