Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] BNS2020 KR server VM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for all help now is working i needed to change some lobby service xml files and I could enter. I need to do some research how I can put market, chat and friend list working XD, but the journey was fun to put this game working.:thumbup:

blacks - [Release] BNS2020 KR server VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client every time close with 4047 or 4049 error. How you run them without close ? I try some files but client just not start or crash.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
somehow launched .... But client do not connect to server, I only see remote IP 112.175.209.100, for what then bat file? Change config.dat I can't, because client stop running. Whats wrong I do?

P.S. I found probles, the most big problem is Client, what not run or run but crash after login for some reason, I use two different client and no one don't work normal, if put antigg or any another files after login client error if not then client close protection. At least one working client with installed nogg on forum ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
somehow launched .... But client do not connect to server, I only see remote IP 112.175.209.100, for what then bat file? Change config.dat I can't, because client stop running. Whats wrong I do?

P.S. I found probles, the most big problem is Client, what not run or run but crash after login for some reason, I use two different client and no one don't work normal, if put antigg or any another files after login client error if not then client close protection. At least one working client with installed nogg on forum ?
Use wmbns 2.0 client. Its work fine. As for login problems - proxy doens't work sometime,i have no idea why. Check connection ip in resource monitor and check auth log in client side. You also can check normal connection,by adding you ip into patch.xml inside you bin folder or repack your own config.dat.
If you try to run it this way - make new shortcut and don't use proxyIP inside it. Connection from this should work fine. Only downside - you need to learn which setting is correct - since without it its most likely break some things,like wardrobe or market. If you have problem with connection without proxy you should check server config,most likely you done something wrong. You also shouldn't touch webgate(ip and its settings) - just leave them as default. Note of warning - changing anything in webgate could easy brake everything,so you better leave it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use wmbns 2.0 client. Its work fine. As for login problems - proxy doens't work sometime,i have no idea why. Check connection ip in resource monitor and check auth log in client side. You also can check normal connection,by adding you ip into patch.xml inside you bin folder or repack your own config.dat.
If you try to run it this way - make new shortcut and don't use proxyIP inside it. Connection from this should work fine. Only downside - you need to learn which setting is correct - since without it its most likely break some things,like wardrobe or market. If you have problem with connection without proxy you should check server config,most likely you done something wrong. You also shouldn't touch webgate(ip and its settings) - just leave them as default. Note of warning - changing anything in webgate could easy brake everything,so you better leave it.

No one nogg uploaded in topic does not work in win7, only on win10. Now I know it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to open more timeframes for hunter's refuge
2 timeframes is too little
I think it is in xml fordel databut i can't find it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes you could create a script that delete the content inside the log folder on a specific hours with task schedule or go to your server folder and edit some xml files because there is an option to activate or desativate logs in many of them. For example on chatting xml file you can stop from saving logs related to the chat.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did everything what you said changed the IP to local(i wanna play offline)to 127.0.0.1
when ever i try to log in it says game is under maintenance.

all server exes are working perfectly.does anyone have any solution pls?

Update:even if my server is closed and i am going inside the client it says server is under maintenance.which is not my server for sure .
i am using this bat file with my ip Start .\bin\Client.exe /sesskey /launchbylauncher /LoginMode 2 /ProxyIP:192.168.1.111
how come its still connecting to another server?
Can anyone help pls?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did your apps-state apps work ?Do you have ncsoft service in your service list? Because you need like 16 daemons to run the server and you only have 11.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did your apps-state apps work ?Do you have ncsoft service in your service list? Because you need like 16 daemons to run the server and you only have 11.

I am running outside of vm..i am running the exes manually and i have only 11 not 16

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its not supposed to work with localhost ip. Beside it,if you try to use it offline you should use config patch and use you ip,not use proxyip. Otherwise you most likely will have problems with connection because of the webgate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am running outside of vm..i am running the exes manually and i have only 11 not 16

You need to have 16 daemons executed in order to you bns server works. You also need the ncsoft service running since that is needed to comunicate with your database server. If you have less than 16 it will give you an error 106. Check this image and see if you can execute on your server as well mainly the service ncsoft because that service is responsible to put your webserver apps-state working.

reply01 - [Release] BNS2020 KR server VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to have 16 daemons executed in order to you bns server works. You also need the ncsoft service running since that is needed to comunicate with your database server. If you have less than 16 it will give you an error 106. Check this image and see if you can execute on your server as well mainly the service ncsoft because that service is responsible to put your webserver apps-state working.

View attachment 170582

Can you tell me what order should I run the exes ?because in
files have only 11 exes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys. I would like to request the list of tools and files needed to run this server?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you tell me what order should I run the exes ?because in
files have only 11 exes
The problem could either you dont have the ncsoft service installed or you did a misconfiguration on the xml files.
you need to install the program as I showed in the picture as an example. If you did that and the service doesnt appear on service list, well you have to do it manually by opening you prompt or powershell with admin privileges.After you installed the service you now can open the apps-state page again and you could try again open all daemons.

D:
cd stserver (just go to your stserver folder on terminal)
service.rb --install
Sem Título - [Release] BNS2020 KR server VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
Hello Guys. I would like to request the list of tools and files needed to run this server?

Manual:
Code:
Prepare:
1. Windows Server 2012R2
2. SQL Server 2017 (no express) and SSMS or above
3. If will Install more new SQL Server then 2008R2 U need so install “Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Native Client” or “Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Native Client” it's get in ODBC Drivers “SQL Server Native Client 10.0” file “SQLNCLI10.dll”.
4. Install Ruby 2.x or newest
5. Complementary tools (Notepad ++, 7zip, VC, .NET Framework 3.5 & 4.8, HeidiSQL, etc) if needed

Disclimer:
Don't change paths or/and passwords without understanding how it works or you catch some gliches and troubles in work

Correction:
1. Unpack “BNS_Server.rar” archive to a root folder in drive you select for use C:\, D:\ or other
2. Switch SQL Server into mixed mode and set “sa” password as “U6SjJk3ZyQhrv5tq”
3. Open SSMS and login with “sa” account, then restore from “\BNS_Server\SQLDATA” folder databases:
	- AchievementDB
	- ApiDb
	- AppDb
	- AssociationAcctDb
	- AuctionDb
	- AuctionMasterDb
	- AuctionSearchDb
	- BanDb
	- BlGame
	- ContentBanDb
	- CouponDb
	- DeliveryDb
	- FriendDb
	- GameWarehouseDB
	- GlobalNameDb
	- GMToolLogDB
	- GoodsDb
	- GradeMembersDb
	- GradeSubscriptionDb
	- LevelDb
	- LimitDb
	- LobbyDB
	- ManagementDB
	- MarketDB
	- MyAuctionSearchDb
	- PlatformAcctDb
	- PlatformGameDb
	- PlatformMasterDb
	- PlatformSessionDb
	- PlatformSlotDb
	- PostOfficeDB
	- PrivacyDb
	- ProfileDb
	- PromotionStampDb
	- PurchaseAdminDb
	- PurchaseDb
	- RankingDB
	- RefundDb
	- ReportingDb
	- RewardDb
	- RoleDb
	- ShowcaseDb
	- SmartCouponDB
	- VirtualCurrencyDb
	- WarehouseDb
	- WishDb
4. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\AccountInventoryDaemon\bin”, edit “accountinventoryd.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
5. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\AccountInventoryDaemon\config”, edit “arenad-list.config.xml” and “gamed-list.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
6. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\AchievementDaemon\bin”, edit “achievementd.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
7. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\AchievementDaemon\config”, edit “achievementd-iplist.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
8. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\ArenaDaemon01\bin”, edit “gamed.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
9. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\ArenaDaemon02\bin”, edit “gamed.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
10. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\ArenaLobby\bin”, edit “arena-lobby.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
11. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\ArenaLobby\config”, edit “arena-lobby-iplist.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
12. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\CacheDaemon\bin”, edit “cached.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
13. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\CacheGate\config”, edit “cached-list.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
14. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\ChannelChattingServer\bin”, edit “ChannelChattingServer.xml” and “ChatServerList.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
15. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\DuelBotDaemon\bin”, edit “duelbotd.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
16. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\DuelBotDaemon\config”, edit “duelbotd-iplist.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
17. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\GameDaemon\bin”, edit “gamed.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
18. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\GameDaemon\data”, edit “gamed.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
19. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\InfoGateDaemon\bin”, edit “infogated.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
20. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\LobbyDaemon\bin”, edit “lobbyd.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
21. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\LobbyDaemon\config”, edit “gamed-list.config.xml”, “infogate-list.config.xml” and “lobby-gated-list.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
22. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\LobbyGate\bin”, edit “lobbygate.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
23. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\ManagementAgent\bin”, edit “ManagementAgent.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
24. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\MarketDealerAgent\bin”, edit “marketagent.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
25. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\MarketDealerAgent\config”, edit “gamed-list.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
26. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\MarketReaderAgent\bin”, edit “marketagent.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
27. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\MarketReaderAgent\config”, edit “gamed-list.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
28. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\PostOfficeDaemon\bin”, edit “postofficed.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
29. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\PostOfficeDaemon\config”, edit “gamed-list.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
30. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\Server\RankingDaemon\config”, edit “game-list.config.xml” and “infogate-list.config.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
31. Go to “\BNS_SERVER\StServers\Config”, edit “Network.ini”, “Storage.ini” and “StServer.ini” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is

32.Go to “\BNS_SERVER\StServers” and launch “Install.lnk” for installing “SpawnSrv” aka “NCsoft.302 SpawnSrv” it's base servers/daemons collection

Start the servers for playing:
1. “\BNS_Server\Start-1st.lnk” - to start base servers/daemons - “launch Apps-state.url” and wail till all services stats switch into stable state it's takes less then 5 minutes
2. “\BNS_Server\Start-2nd.lnk” - to start Main Services, in the end(step 17) press any key in console, and look into any server to control correct it's start by reading log output or wait 5 minutes(till “GameDaemon.exe” stops aggressive eating memory)

This is minimal modding of leaked archives and it's work, but not translated to ingles, coz it's brake launcher work.

Back