Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] BNS2020 KR server VM

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can anyone share their windows 7 or server 2012 VM with this BnS 2020 KR server installed it? It's ridiculously store a 63GB VMware imagine on HDD where dumbasses Chinese people installed it on Windows 10. Windows 10-11 always consume more HDD space than any other windows.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for some assistance with the SPAWNSCR for some reason im unable it to start. Assuming that is what is needed to open the web site Apps-State.url which i can not open. I can open the account-opperations.url. Any assist or information would be great so that i can move forward. Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I get rid of the stat buffs on premium memberships? I've taken a look around in the GameDaemon's data folder but found nothing so far.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please help me I need a kr client that is available on the bns 2020 kr server, can anyone please request it? please...

@mckeyd276
After running cmd with administrator privileges, run the install script in the StsServers folder.Make sure service.rb is added to Service. And if you run services.msc or run start-1st script to start the service, it works

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone pull the server files from WM? In order to run it on a clean server without a virtual machine.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I am just adding this concern here.

How to change the notification to Friend List. The client when accessing the Friends icon opens up the Notification pop-up. Any fixes or guides to change that, please?

Additionally, when unsealing any weapon destroys the weapon for now the ones I get the chests from the dungeon.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me I need a kr client that is available on the bns 2020 kr server, can anyone please request it? please...

@mckeyd276
After running cmd with administrator privileges, run the install script in the StsServers folder.Make sure service.rb is added to Service. And if you run services.msc or run start-1st script to start the service, it works

When i get home ill try - ty

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing !
Works fine on Windows Server 2022 using SQL Server 2019 too.
Thanks Matar for the translated client

blacks - [Release] BNS2020 KR server VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it can be configured, although I have a different server, but you will have to configure a lot of things besides stserver

cross arena does not work on this server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Fam!

So here is the problem and not sure how to fix it. I have two pcs one with the VM on it for BNS and the other just as a Guest pc to run the client on it. both the host pc and VM can ping guest. But the Guest can't Ping VM even though the VM can Ping Guest. The guest can also ping the host. Both pcs are on the same Wi-fi Network. I want to have my Server running on a separate pc so I can just run my Client on the guest, less tedious for me. Both PCS are on the same network.

and if I am allowed a bonus question, does Anyone have an XML with a cool down for skills removed?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ty! Think that worked!

Does anyone have a clue on how remove cool-down time for skills?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone share discord link for bns development? thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it ok to set up an external IP with friends? I am afraid that the IP will be leaked to ncsoft...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it ok to set up an external IP with friends? I am afraid that the IP will be leaked to ncsoft...

Well I used hamachi and had them edit the start bat ip to my hamachi ip and it worked fine. Only cross server dungeon does not work but all the portals to the dungeons work so I am cool with that. Also, one friend keeps getting error 4049 and I don;t know why it is happening.

Hey guys, I been able to play online using hamachi, I changed the start bat file ip to my hamachi ip4 address. I have tested it with a hotspot on my phone, hotel wifi, and another home network including mines. But my friend was able to get in to start creating their character and then all of sudden they lost connection. Now all that comes up is gameguard error 4049. I have the VM server running on a another pc which is bridged to my wifi. Works for me where ever I go, I had my friend disable all firewalls and still same issue. Antivirus too has been disabled. Any clues would be appreciated. KR2020 but setup should be relatively the same

Reaction score
Does exists translation for client to another languages i.e. RUSsian?

Me ask and me answer link to working RUS client, works fine, me was download and test it.

And for download it via torrent U can use BNS-2020_Client_rus.torrent file, thet on Link in \Client folder
Version 5.33.1.7810 x86 and x64

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

Can anyone tell me what I have to download to get Blade And Soul to work on my computer?

What files do I have to download ?
And if you have any tutorial to install the game can you share it with me ?

Can you share with me all the files needed to run the game?

please and thank you

Back