Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] BNS2020 KR server VM

Reaction score
Hello

Can anyone tell me what I have to download to get Blade And Soul to work on my computer?

What files do I have to download ?
And if you have any tutorial to install the game can you share it with me ?

Can you share with me all the files needed to run the game?

please and thank you

Goto LINK and in \Server folder U can download BNS_SERVER.rar and !BNS_run.txt as instruction for setup and run it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Would anyone help me please? Ok so i'm looking for the pets ids from the item list but can't find them... and anybody want to share a better GoodsDB with more items, outfits, etc
that would be lovely thank youu =)

or maybe not exactly the GoodsDB but a small guide on how to add new items and edited the current ones please =(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I would like to remove the instant kill effect from bosses. Boss mechanics not really single player friendly. I guess the effect I would be looking for is the wipe out effect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it normal for an item drop box to not appear even after defeating a boss in a legendary tier dungeon?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone help me i get this Error from AccountInventoryDaemon

2021/08/21-10:00:32.828,NPPacketHandler.cpp,200,(error),[np], list goods def fail; np-tid:2, cmd:2808, type:2, status-code:400, reason:ErrSqlTimeout, error-code:900, cmd:28082021/08/21-10:00:32.828,NPPacketHandler.cpp,201,(error),== CRASH == ASSERT CRASH

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is it normal for an item drop box to not appear even after defeating a boss in a legendary tier dungeon?
It won't drop anything unless there are atleast 7 man in your party, or something to trigger 2nd team box

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to clear the dungeon alone to get drop rewards and enjoy the fun, but I'm frustrated. Is there any way to force the drop?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried to create a character with Lv60 Voucher boost?
I created 2 and they have the same problem when creating, after alter the change it will disconnect and kick me out

blacks - [Release] BNS2020 KR server VM - RaGEZONE Forums

blacks - [Release] BNS2020 KR server VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Does anyone have a Korean client? If there is, please upload it.
i will upload latter.
do you know how translate, i am using methode on tutorial still not translated

if i am not wrong this client korean to, because inside contens have data korean (NCSOFT) if china or TW Thencent
CMIIW
Does anyone have a Korean client? If there is, please upload it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone has a BNS 2020 Chinese and English item codes here, I would appreciate it if you could give me the file

Back