Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] BNS2020 KR server VM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, everything is ok with the files, now it works, the problem is that 13 servers start and some with errors and the 2020 client doesn't connect, it gives me error 1006 (6) and I can't enter the game, how to fix it?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Thanks, everything is ok with the files, now it works, the problem is that 13 servers start and some with errors and the 2020 client doesn't connect, it gives me error 1006 (6) and I can't enter the game, how to fix it?

REad through the posts in this topic, someone had the same issue and they said how it was solved.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bns 2020 please ask for help I try to start the server it should open 16 servers but it only opens 10 for me in some it gives me an error now it no longer sees me ip 192.168.200.128 but another ip 192.168.200.130 or 192.168.200.129. or tried all and subnet tried to change ip in the swelling files but nothing always comes out errors I don't understand why I can't start the 16 servers but only 10 how should I do where I'm wrong please help Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bns 2020 kr I'm giving up thanks for your help which I didn't get any since I asked you how to solve the errors that the server windows give me and the client that doesn't connect error 106 (6). thank you again

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Bns 2020 kr I'm giving up thanks for your help which I didn't get any since I asked you how to solve the errors that the server windows give me and the client that doesn't connect error 106 (6). thank you again

Did you read through all the posts in this thread? The answers are here. Normally the IP should not change for the server. If it changes for the VM each time you start it it means your router is dynamically assigning an ip to it instead of having a fixed permanent ip.
I am pretty confident the reason the servers are crashing is because of the IP changing. Unless all 16 are running you will not be able to login.
Also the VM needs internet access, without internet it will not connect you to the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok thanks for the reply but I've been tending to it for days sometimes it doesn't open all 16 servers and if it opens some it gives me errors that I don't know how to solve with the connection I see the vm connected but if the server is not Chinese I understand it would have at least been translated to understand where to hack and what are the errors. I know I'm asking too much but isn't it possible to have the bns 2020 server already configured or perhaps translated into English?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As other said, you should avoid changing the existing IP of the VM to avoid extra issues. There are several methods to make the connection between the VM and the physical, but easiest for me was to add a second Network adapter to the VM, which had an IP of the same range as my physical computer. You will use this second adapter as a bridge only, while the original one remains untouched, used for the 16 Server processes.

If you can ping the new IP from your physical machine, all you need is to modify the Client bat with that IP and you are done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As other said, you should avoid changing the existing IP of the VM to avoid extra issues. There are several methods to make the connection between the VM and the physical, but easiest for me was to add a second Network adapter to the VM, which had an IP of the same range as my physical computer. You will use this second adapter as a bridge only, while the original one remains untouched, used for the 16 Server processes.

If you can ping the new IP from your physical machine, all you need is to modify the Client bat with that IP and you are done.

I'm sorry I'm noob and if you give me more detailed explanations on the second vm lan adapter and how to change the start bad I would be grateful thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm asking for help I would like to understand and everything is connected, both your connection with the ip of the 16 processors and the one for the physical computer ip. but I would like to know why it opens only 13 processors and not 16? what is the problem where am I wrong where should I configure? can you explain me please? I'm forced to throw everything away because this means that the bns 2020 file is not good or tried everything help and ask too much please?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If somebody need me share BnS 202 RUS Client in file BNS_2020_RUS.torrent in folder \Client
And U can get Server file BNS_SERVER.rar in folder \Server
it does not download the torrent can you fix it please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

can you tell me how can I play this game without having an internet connection please?

And also can you tell me or explain how to update the game client to its latest official version that exists?

Do you have a tutorial or the necessary files ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello

can you tell me how can I play this game without having an internet connection please?

And also can you tell me or explain how to update the game client to its latest official version that exists?

Do you have a tutorial or the necessary files ?
PM me and I'll help you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello
Can someone tell me how to run the client in win10 21h2?

At win7 is all ok. I test the VM and use the same client into the game and play a long time.

But When I want to play this in the win10 21h2, the gameguard is uncompatible to the system.
Then the game will crash to desktop in minutes.

If I use antigg_alternative to disable the gameguard, the interface will be Korea language and the server will be 106 maintain.

I try use -lang:English -region:1 or -lang:chineses -region:5or6?then the interface is invaildID text and can not login.

See the local.ini

[Locale]
Publisher=tencent
Language=chineses
Universe=0
[Country]
GameGuard=NCW

BAT file use -lang:chineses -region:2, or 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all get the game interface is invaildID text and can not login.

if I edit the local.ini to

[Locale]
Publisher=ncwest
Language=english
[Country]
GameGuard=NCW

BAT file use -lang:English -region:1, still get the game interface is invaildID text and can not login.

If I remove the gg killer, gameguard is back, the interface is ok and you can login with quickly click and input. But before you can see the character, the game would crash by the gameguard said 4047 error.

Does Your client is run fine under win10 21H2? I did not want to download the whole client, could someone share the fine working client's partfile in win10 21h2 to me? bin and bin64 file is ok.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does Your client is run fine under win10 21H2? I did not want to download the whole client, could someone share the fine working client's partfile in win10 21h2 to me? bin and bin64 file is ok.

My launch .cmd-file
Code:

[USER=829527]Start[/USER] "" ".\bin64\Client.exe" /sesskey /launchbylauncher /LoginMode 2 /ProxyIP:172.16.200.119 -unattended

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my launch .cmd fille
.\bin64\Client.exe /sesskey /launchbylauncher /LoginMode 2 /NOTEXTURESTREAMING /ProxyIP:192.168.200.128
notexturestreaming means that i can use upk mods with high definition texture and the game wont crash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The issue - everyone that has problems with the amount of servers that appears after start - up is due to the fact that you have errors on the start-up of a service and after a few seconds of running it shuts down - from the logs i could figure it out that out of the 16 servers that where meant to start just 6 where running. The reason for that in my case was an error in the sql server side. To fix that google lens on your phone is your friend. At the start screen you will find the server manager dashboard ( picture bellow)
If everything is ok you will see green across the 2 windows ( local server in the left / all servers at the right), if u have severe errors like services stopped due to a faulty shut down - in my case - you will find an error - and the server with red. Click on that error will get you to the services u have to start to fix the error, and after that with google lens on your phone turned on on translate and focusing on the text, you start to translate and start the services ( all from the server dashboard, it doesen't work from the windows services)
I hope it helps. Untitled - [Release] BNS2020 KR server VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Also for those interested, you can edit the xml.dat / xml64.dat files if you add to the bin64 folder, the AdvanceOptions.ini from the bin folder. For me at least any editing on the xml64. dat file lead to the game shut down on start-up.
Untitled2 - [Release] BNS2020 KR server VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to connect port:1433 from outbound

Please give to me tutorials how to connect port:1433 from outbound.
I already opened port:1433 of firewall and added port in NAT setting of virtural network editor
And already done Sql server tcp setting
It is possible to connect port:1433 from Intranet
If do you have special idea, please show to me.

Back