Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] BNS2020 KR server VM

Reaction score
Thank worked, thank you for your help.
Yes, this is my VM posted here...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, this is my VM posted here...
Oh yeah, I forgot to tag and Thanks Robyson. That this VM works perfectly. But I still have problems with the Premium Membership Icon. It doesn't show up at all

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Try download this:

Thank you. This VM is working fine.
I don't have any "clients" at the moment.
So I haven't tried running a game.
I'm getting an error while running the server.
I don't know if I can ignore it.
I'm getting a lot of error messages in "Dungeon".

Do you mind if I ask?

1.Is it correct to start the server with "Start BnS"?

2."Arena","Dungeon" should also be started?

3."StServers Start" doesn't run, what is the role?

4.Do I need to change the IP to run in a VM and play the game on my desktop?

Thank you as always for your kindness. :D

I am currently waiting for a torrent file uploaded by someone named "TieLay" to be shared.
I can't receive "megafiles" because of the transfer quota.
"MegaDownloader.exe" I tried this program, but it doesn't work.
but it won't download and gives me an error.

If somebody need me share BnS 202 RUS Client in file BNS_2020_RUS.torrent in folder \Client
And U can get Server file BNS_SERVER.rar in folder \Server
Can I ask you to share it again? ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot to tag and Thanks Robyson. That this VM works perfectly. But I still have problems with the Premium Membership Icon. It doesn't show up at all
I had the premium membership icon showing up in the upper left corner next to other buff icons. But then I didn't start the server up for a week and a half. Now I don't have an icon either.

I can see from the GradeMemberSrv Get command that the account still has premium. In game I can still access the premium storage. But I cannot get any items from the hongmoon store suddenly. One of my characters with no gear suddenly got 40k HP from gear after testing a hongmoon store purchase. Do you see any odd symptoms like this in your case?

I just checked and purchase history from the character select hongmoon store shows all the test purchases I made. So it seems like delivery is the problem. Maybe it isn't related to the premium icon disappearing. I didn't see any of the server windows responding with errors as I make a test purchase though.

I checked a fresh client and have the same problem so that confirms it is a server side issue.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I had the premium membership icon showing up in the upper left corner next to other buff icons. But then I didn't start the server up for a week and a half. Now I don't have an icon either.

I can see from the GradeMemberSrv Get command that the account still has premium. In game I can still access the premium storage. But I cannot get any items from the hongmoon store suddenly. One of my characters with no gear suddenly got 40k HP from gear after testing a hongmoon store purchase. Do you see any odd symptoms like this in your case?

I just checked and purchase history from the character select hongmoon store shows all the test purchases I made. So it seems like delivery is the problem. Maybe it isn't related to the premium icon disappearing. I didn't see any of the server windows responding with errors as I make a test purchase though.

I checked a fresh client and have the same problem so that confirms it is a server side issue.
Which client did you download bro? Does the premium logo appear next to the character's name?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have been using the 2020 one put out by Robyson; it is stickied under releases.
Screenshot_231013_000 - [Release] BNS2020 KR server VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Does the icon ever appear here?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No, never next to my name, but I may have that turned off in the options.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No, never next to my name, but I may have that turned off in the options.
If I know how to unpack datafile.bin for this version. I'll try adding it. Someone said that in datafile.bin there is a gradebenefitsdata.xml file that must be modified.
image - [Release] BNS2020 KR server VM - RaGEZONE Forums
I also tried searching using UPK Manager but it also didn't work. It is possible that this version has some upk files missing.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Will I be sued by NCSOFT if I set up an external network with this version?

Back