Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] BNS2020 KR server VM

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
please help.... i have all make it but cant still enter game checked. this the error and here my configs

hope any can helped me.... i dont know if what make a that error problem

try 127.0.0.1 on both ip adresses in db.GameWorldCluster maybe it will work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
friendlist error with english client cause using sns program for add / view friendlist any guide for changing that UI?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For dungeon problems the files appear to be missing DungeonDaemon, as well as CraftDaemon unless the 2020 version integrated these somewhere else.
You should look carefully at first. ArenaDaemon2 goes to DungeonDaemon,but you still need to do configurate it first.(note: ArenaDaemon and ArenaDaemon2 don't included in start.bat and have separate links on vm desktop.
CraftDaemon don't exist in this files,but crafting work fine,since if included in gamedaemon there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey ty for answer but 127.0.0.1 worked not too =/

idk more... what for any conig your have =

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
does anyone have information of each datafiles_xxx.xml file?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hey ty for answer but 127.0.0.1 worked not too =/

idk more... what for any conig your have =

try with fresh vm just replace ur vm adapter with the one of 192.168.200.0 dont change anything else ur settings seems fine to me if you use the same client ver in the thread
and reg new account and use it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

is this f8 fixed guys ?
blacks - [Release] BNS2020 KR server VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Có client VH ko bạn cho mình xin với.Tks nhiều

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help.... i have all make it but cant still enter game checked. this the error and here my configs

hope any can helped me.... i dont know if what make a that error problem

I don't know exactly how to fix your problems, but in common, just do these step:
1. Whatever NIC you use, make sure your host and VM can communicate together with firewall disabled.
2. Wandering around config files in Server and StServers, make sure all public IP is set to your VM IP. By default, replace all 10.10.66.88 and 192.168.x.x to your VM lan IP address, beware the server IP list config file in some service.
3. DO NOT modify any ContentsRule config, I don't know why, but if you do that, Game Daemon will not start.
4. Edit the launcher bat file's proxy to your VM IP address.
5. On your last image, it's just a notification that client is loading mod file of graphic or language instead of original file, does not affect the client and server communication. You should use the english patched client of @Matar posted on the first page for easier future language patch (and not receiving the notification in advanced).

Có client VH ko bạn cho mình xin với.Tks nhiều

Vietnamese patched files, extract on client root folder, run 32bit client, I can not patch the 64bit files.

Item list extracted from the Enlish Patched client of @Matar

Working Send Item tool

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
channel chatting server setting is done but not working chat server and how to soul(premium) membership activate?

and thank you send item tool nstung!!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hello, does anyone have any idea how to launch the client without an internet connection? when I try to do it it takes me out of the title screen and gives error 4047.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to change shop item list?

anyone have different awesome 2020 GoodsDB please share GD Driive.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So here is a short guide to easily add the premium stuff with your own time values......

Firstly open up GradeSrv then click on Grade 2.0 Management, Grade command select CreateSubscription, you will see as below,

POST /Grade/CreateSubscription STS/1.0
t:$D205FFCA-5A48-E011-8195-18A90577F94A <------ very important change to your account key
<Request>
<AppGroupCode>bns</AppGroupCode>
<GameGradeKey>401</GameGradeKey> <--------------- change here to 402
<RequestFromCode>10000</RequestFromCode>
<RequestKey>11111</RequestKey>
<EffectiveDurationUnitType>3</EffectiveDurationUnitType>
<EffectiveDuration>1</EffectiveDuration>
<DeductionStartType>1</DeductionStartType>
<IsRefundable>1</IsRefundable>
<IsGifted>0</IsGifted>
<IsRepresented>1</IsRepresented>
<GoodsId>1</GoodsId>
<ItemId>1</ItemId>
<GradeScore>10</GradeScore>
</Request>

Leave the rest as is and your good to hit send.....

Now open up GradeMemberSrv and select Register from the drop menu and you will see this,

POST /GradeMembers/Register STS/1.0
t:$D205FFCA-5A48-E011-8195-18A90577F94A <----- Change to your account key!.
<Request>
<RequestFromCode>1</RequestFromCode>
<RequestKey>1111</RequestKey> <---- Put your account key here too!.
<AppGroupCode>bns</AppGroupCode>
<MembershipKey>402</MembershipKey>
<GoodsId>99999</GoodsId>
<ItemId>99999</ItemId>
<StartingPoint>1</StartingPoint>
<Duration>3</Duration> <-------- Very IMPORTANT, time is set in minutes, 130000 is 90 days approx
<DurationCode>2</DurationCode>
<IsGifted>0</IsGifted>
<IsRefundable>1</IsRefundable>
<IsRepresented>1</IsRepresented>
</Request>

Leave the rest as is if your able to be logged in you will see the premium take effect!, Well done!
and if you repost this all i ask is that you at least credit who origionally provided it ty!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any way to view the 2020kr version Korean item code? I have db for Chinese and English item codes, but no Korean item codes. If you have, please share. This link file is the 2020kr server Chinese and English item codes. You can view it with the sql lite browser.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Region/Power/Party Chat not allowed. Ask for help.

Back