Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] BNS2020 KR server VM

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When I try to open the client without an internet connection, it quits the game and gives the error 4047, is there any way to open the client without an internet connection?

Reaction score
Open GoodDB on navicat. there is all you need.

Search on yourself and edit as you want.

Tip: there are some categories that not showed in-game because theyre off. is there good items inside them :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I keep asking. But I can't help it. This is the only place I can ask. I ask for your understand. :D
Once you modify Spirit_ability1 and Spirit_ability1_value in Navicat, you find that the numbers change.
However, I would like to modify the direct item itself, not the additional option.
For example, I'd like to change the blizzard attack power from 800 to 900.
I'd like to raise the basic stats when I create characters or make them into high-speed growth.
Where should I modify it?
Please tell me how.

And I'd like to register, change, and delete one more item in the cash shop.
Where and how should this be modified?
Masters, please let me know.

영어로 번역하니 저렇게나오는구나
팩트는 부가옵션 수정이 아닌 직접적으로 아이템 자체를 수정하고싶은데
예를 들어 설풍검 공격력을 800 에서 900 으로 바꾼다던지 이렇게 바꾸고싶고
캐릭 생성이나 고속성장으로 만들었을때 기본 스탯들을 올려주고 싶은데
이건또 어디서 수정하며 신석샾에서 물품들 빼고 다른걸로 등록하고 삭제하는법들이 궁금합니다
고수님들 알려주세욥~

I think you should look around the data folder in game daemon. for fast leveling, decrease the exp number of each level in level data file. for attack power, edit the skill data and weapon data file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
got it finally...... how to can open goodsdb in navicat ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to solve this error when trying to play without an internet connection?
blacks - [Release] BNS2020 KR server VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm curious about the setting of automatic diamond acquisition.
Can you tell me?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What is prompted after login failure?
The server is working fine and it connects to the client and I can play, but when I put the files that you gave me, that's when this happens that I just mentioned above.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server is working fine and it connects to the client and I can play, but when I put the files that you gave me, that's when this happens that I just mentioned above.

You can try this bin64

If I can't, I can't help it, because I don't know the specific situation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
would u just share the dat patch, can`t download full client

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can try this bin64

If I can't, I can't help it, because I don't know the specific situation.
I only want to play disconnected from the internet, but as I told you before when trying to open the client without being connected to the internet it closes after a few seconds and sends me the error 4047, and the files that you just gave me give the error 4049 when trying opening the game disconnected from the internet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I only want to play disconnected from the internet, but as I told you before when trying to open the client without being connected to the internet it closes after a few seconds and sends me the error 4047, and the files that you just gave me give the error 4049 when trying opening the game disconnected from the internet.

Because the client has security components.

4047 error is that the security component (NP) cannot be loaded

Maybe you can't disconnect the network.You can't disconnect from the Internet to play games.

Sorry, I can't solve this problem.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Because the client has security components.

4047 error is that the security component (NP) cannot be loaded

Maybe you can't disconnect the network.You can't disconnect from the Internet to play games.

Sorry, I can't solve this problem.
with v 175 client if i can play offline from internet i think client 2.0 is missing a gameguard bypass, thanks anyway.

Back