Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"2017" & "2020" on VMware

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Didnt realize the last tab was meant for the xml themselves. Thanks for the info :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi I was wondering I took the server bns 2017 vm I opened it and everything works. or tried with the server bns2020 vm does not work for me my question is you can add the new class in this bns2017 vm? please thank you

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
hi I was wondering I took the server bns 2017 vm I opened it and everything works. or tried with the server bns2020 vm does not work for me my question is you can add the new class in this bns2017 vm? please thank you

You cant, also for bns2020 you need the bns2020 client. the 2017 one will not work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the bns2020 downloaded in the post bns2020 but the two servers do not work the one with the two files vmdk and vmx after uploaded all Chinese comes out but does not see hdd d of bakup and the icons do not work because there is no file server and I cannot start the 16 servers me ntre the other file only vmdk my vm does not open it gives me error not media in dos and I do not open the windovs or asked for help on the other post but no answer. can you help me to have at least the bns2020 server working with the file to serve inside please?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
the bns2020 downloaded in the post bns2020 but the two servers do not work the one with the two files vmdk and vmx after uploaded all Chinese comes out but does not see hdd d of bakup and the icons do not work because there is no file server and I cannot start the 16 servers me ntre the other file only vmdk my vm does not open it gives me error not media in dos and I do not open the windovs or asked for help on the other post but no answer. can you help me to have at least the bns2020 server working with the file to serve inside please?

There are 2 .rar folders in the google drive link. They all have what you need. This is what you should have:
660D6a8 - "2017" & "2020" on VMware - RaGEZONE Forums

Did you download both of the folders?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes I have downloaded everything and I tell you that when I load the vmx file on vm the windows opens but in the computer there is only the c and no the di and there is no file server I ask you to check please server bns 2020.

dziobus Hello I don't understand I have no problem with the bns server 2017 it works but I have a problem with the lincks of the bns 2020 KR post server that the two files do not work I wanted the bns2020 KR server for the new class that in the bns 2017 there are but the 2020 server they do not work on the post server bns2020 KR no one answers me please help me thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
yes I have downloaded everything and I tell you that when I load the vmx file on vm the windows opens but in the computer there is only the c and no the di and there is no file server I ask you to check please server bns 2020.

Please, ask your question on bns 2020 KR thread or ask for help on Blade and Soul Help. Thanks!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay i looked thru the threads and all and since i am using this specific repack and i do not found any information regarding the vm i want to ask this:

- How to change the Client's IP adress to my own network(e.g. we are want to use it on lan with more peoples, and vmware virtual connectors are not option, so i need to change it in the server and i dont know where to edit the client to change Ip and there are not help thread regarding it.)

- Exactly where to change the VM's IP adresses to suit my own routers one(i am usually using vms in bridge or NAT. i can do that but the client is my main concern, but i would need to know where to edit the files and HOW to change server and client adress settings IN the VM server(the vm physical adress - i can change it) but where is the rest inside the OS? )

- How to decode Client's INI to edit ip?

- How to create account in this repack specificly?

And such...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aaand i have a question... so is there any file from a NA client? or is there someone who has a fully translated english files for this specific client? (there is notne in the BNS threads) or someone could provide a full translation of local.dat for this specific client that i can use somehow? The client provided it is translated a LOT but also a LOT of things are in thai and/or in CN. Is there a fully translated local.dat? The tools that provided are causing crashes upon repack and translating... BnSTranslator.exe BnsXmlEditor.exe are not working well anymore... i write here because i have problem with this specific client...

I would gladly import from any english clients but i could not find an english version for this one...

My other main problem is that the translation tools are crashin upon repack and or requesting google translate... both application... :\ So i cannot even translate it manually....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Aaand i have a question... so is there any file from a NA client? or is there someone who has a fully translated english files for this specific client? (there is notne in the BNS threads) or someone could provide a full translation of local.dat for this specific client that i can use somehow? The client provided it is translated a LOT but also a LOT of things are in thai and/or in CN. Is there a fully translated local.dat? The tools that provided are causing crashes upon repack and translating... BnSTranslator.exe BnsXmlEditor.exe are not working well anymore... i write here because i have problem with this specific client...

I would gladly import from any english clients but i could not find an english version for this one...

My other main problem is that the translation tools are crashin upon repack and or requesting google translate... both application... :\ So i cannot even translate it manually....
Unfortunately i don't have a complete translation for this,
but i'll check later. There are some tools in D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If no translation then no translation, i made some contribution : Here is the improved version of the 2017 Client's translation so thx for @Robyson for the original translation, i just patched some missing spots in the client...

What ramained in chinese:
Items and LOT of skills.(more than 300k lines items, and Skill descriptions)

What is english(what improved and fixed on the original post client):
- Some missing UI fixes
- Chat emote commands translations(still not works with prefixes but with Shift f3 you can open social menu)
- Story subtitles,
- gift messages.
This is still not 100% but it is somewhat good in this way.(it is around 90% of the game not including the items or some skill types)

Just extract to the usual place:
contents\Local\GARENA\THAI\data\local.dat

Also a request:

Can Someone provide somehow the english audio files from an English client? Only audio... it can be implemented into this one... right?

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
The link is not working...
Yesterday was still working :D Its displaying website under maintenance .
By the way there is few 2017 English servers online .

Where? i did not found any... All i would need is english voice and english DAT file... :\

for example .

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yesterday was still working :D Its displaying website under maintenance .
By the way there is few 2017 English servers online .

Where? i did not found any... All i would need is english voice and english DAT file... :\

Back