Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help chat background

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mine is like this :

laverint - help chat background - RaGEZONE Forums

and i want it to end like this :

laverint - help chat background - RaGEZONE Forums

help please :*:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That's a refined gunz chat. It's not hard to add "I'm lying" but you must have knowledge.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you can locate the chat code to combatscreen probably-- try to use some code like this

the code is about implent a background to message posted in combatscreen (its not auto-resolution) so you need to have little more knowledge to it or you have to adjust the background for chat as well as u can.
MCOLOR backgroundcolor; if ( pCharacter->GetTeamID() == MMT_RED)
backgroundcolor = MCOLOR(100,0,0, 150);//background color in red team
else if ( pCharacter->GetTeamID() == MMT_BLUE)
backgroundcolor = MCOLOR(0,0,100, 150); //background color in blue team
else backgroundcolor = MCOLOR(0,0,0, 150); //background color in normal match
pDC->SetColor(backgroundcolor);
pDC->FillRectangle( MGetWorkspaceWidth() / 2 - 000,/*<-the positioning-> */MGetWorkspaceHeight() * (00.0f/800.0f) - 7, 445, 32); //<-the last part configures background size
backgroundcolor = MCOLOR( 190,125,210, 125); // font color -
pDC->SetColor( backgroundcolor);

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if you can locate the chat code to combatscreen probably-- try to use some code like this

the code is about implent a background to message posted in combatscreen (its not auto-resolution) so you need to have little more knowledge to it or you have to adjust the background for chat as well as u can.
This is your idea and very good for Team Matches.

Upvote 0
Back