• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

help website - only experts in php

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a website and it works perfectly but your webshop does not have the option to show on pages, I have tried to add it from another website such as herogamers and it does not work , Could anyone help me please :*:

When I add items (for example 50 items) they all appear on the same page and the web extends a lot downwards, I want to reduce that by putting pages my webshop is divided into categories (armor, melee, etc etc)

Don't worry because no image appears, if it appears just don't add it

HuGo579 - help website - only experts in php - RaGEZONE Forums

If someone could help me I have used all the methods and nothing, I will also leave the complete module to see if someone can add it I will appreciate it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a website and it works perfectly but your webshop does not have the option to show on pages, I have tried to add it from another website such as herogamers and it does not work , Could anyone help me please :*:

When I add items (for example 50 items) they all appear on the same page and the web extends a lot downwards, I want to reduce that by putting pages my webshop is divided into categories (armor, melee, etc etc)

Don't worry because no image appears, if it appears just don't add it

If someone could help me I have used all the methods and nothing, I will also leave the complete module to see if someone can add it I will appreciate it

Why? God why? Please lookup how to create and invoke stored procedures in mssql. You are opening so much to sql injection, its unreal.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why? God why? Please lookup how to create and invoke stored procedures in mssql. You are opening so much to sql injection, its unreal.

I just want you to help me add a page, I'll take care of the rest
so that it looks like this:

Please help, I had already left the module

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
/bump
help please ... I still have the error, all I want is to add pages to my web shop
:*:​
:*:​
:*:
module link​

Upvote 0
Back