Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting up Genshin 3.2VM on Ubuntu Server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So in the edited cli you disabled a few servers.

'Following server has been disable in cli file # cd ../oaserver
# chmod +x oaserver
# nohup ./oaserver -i 9001.9.1.1 &
# cd ../pathfindingserver
# chmod +x pathfindingserver
# nohup ./pathfindingserver -i 9001.8.1.1 &
# cd ../multiserver
# chmod +x multiserver
# nohup ./multiserver -i 9001.7.1.1 &
# cd ../tothemoonserver
# chmod +x tothemoonserver
# nohup ./tothemoonserver -i 9001.10.1.1 &'

Is there any information on what each of these do? What's being disabled with them not being turned on?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After connecting to the game for the first time, I can't connect from the next time. I hear it's a proxy problem...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
conection error

maybe my PC wrong, i can not load Cultivation with double click(run as admin OK)
i can login with official myhoyo account or facebook account but error
XKJpEgl - Setting up Genshin 3.2VM on Ubuntu Server - RaGEZONE Forums

5S8aZp6 - Setting up Genshin 3.2VM on Ubuntu Server - RaGEZONE Forums

sr my english verybad

same with the test account

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added
:: Modify Server Config File Reload Time to reduce server load. ::

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks! server works , just a question , how to install the audio packs without an official launcher? or theres a way to install the audio files with the official launcher and avoid updating to latest version? , since the download of the client doesnt include any voice files

update:
also the client provided doesnt include the launcher

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks! server works , just a question , how to install the audio packs without an official launcher? or theres a way to install the audio files with the official launcher and avoid updating to latest version? , since the download of the client doesnt include any voice files
Download the 3.2 audio files from here

Kei

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice! Pretty straightforward to get up and running. Does anyone know where to get 3.2 Android Client and perhaps a method for ip proxy on Android?

Edit: guide here

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download the 3.2 audio files from here

thanks for the response ! , yeah i already tried that , just unzipping them in the directory doesnt work for some reason , has to be installed in game ,otherwise the game doesnt recognize the files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the response ! , yeah i already tried that , just unzipping them in the directory doesnt work for some reason , has to be installed in game ,otherwise the game doesnt recognize the files
Extract voice archive to game folder
Change registry value
Browse registry
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\miHoYo\Genshin Impact\GENERAL_DATA_xxxxx
Find "deviceVoiceLanguageType": 1, change value 1 to voice language you want and save (0 - Chinese, 1 - English, 2 - Japanese, 3 - Korean)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Extract voice archive to game folder
Change registry value
Browse registry
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\miHoYo\Genshin Impact\GENERAL_DATA_xxxxx
Find "deviceVoiceLanguageType": 1, change value 1 to voice language you want and save (0 - Chinese, 1 - English, 2 - Japanese, 3 - Korean)

Awesome Thanks! :D

Reaction score
Does exists way change binded IP address to my?
What the files needed edit. O enough find all files with 192.168.200.130 and replace it by my IP or exists some thin moments?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thnks for share. GM tool didnt work for me, it gives yellow error at the bottom I don't understand what is wrong.

Can't use chat for cheat commands either.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can I know how to solve this error?

Code:
15:01:04,682 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderRefAction - Attaching appender named [FILE] to Logger[ROOT]
15:01:04,682 |-ERROR in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderRefAction - Could not find an appender named [SERVEREVENT]. Did you define it below instead of above in the configuration file?
15:01:04,682 |-ERROR in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderRefAction - See http://logback.qos.ch/codes.html#appender_order for more details.
15:01:04,682 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.classic.joran.action.ConfigurationAction - End of configuration.
15:01:04,682 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.classic.joran.JoranConfigurator@65e2dbf3 - Registering current configuration as safe fallback point
15:01:07 <ERROR:DataLoader> We were unable to locate your default data files.
15:01:10 <ERROR:Crypto> An error occurred while loading keys.java.lang.NullPointerException: null
                             at java.base/java.util.Objects.requireNonNull(Objects.java:208)
                             at emu.grasscutter.utils.Crypto.loadKeys(Crypto.java:43)
                             at emu.grasscutter.Grasscutter.main(Grasscutter.java:81)
15:01:10 <INFO:Grasscutter> 正在启动 Grasscutter...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i use this server if the Client now 3.3 ? Is it possible?

Back