Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Genshin Impact [Server files LEAK] Docker VM for CB1,2,3, 1.0.0 - 3.2.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still figuring this out what cause of this error.

The problem is that you didn't clean the networks and orphan containers before rerun or you use 2+ compose setups simultaneously I guess, just clean your docker before bootstrap

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem is that you didn't clean the networks and orphan containers before rerun or you use 2+ compose setups simultaneously I guess, just clean your docker before bootstrap

Still same as clean install i just do that again to see error logs i encountered last time, i will try to other vps provider if still the same

update:

I'm switching to other vps provider and everything works fine now no bind proxy error. my main pc would not suffer anymore. thank you :thumbup:

BiosNod - Genshin Impact [Server files LEAK] Docker VM for CB1,2,3, 1.0.0 - 3.2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Still same as clean install i just do that again to see error logs i encountered last time, i will try to other vps provider if still the same

update:

I'm switching to other vps provider and everything works fine now no bind proxy error. my main pc would not suffer anymore. thank you :thumbup:

BiosNod - Genshin Impact [Server files LEAK] Docker VM for CB1,2,3, 1.0.0 - 3.2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

did you open - `21081/udp` for `gateserver` - `21000/tcp` for SDK server port? and what os did you use for server? it looks ubuntu or other linux?
you just changed only .env OUT_IP for public server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you open - `21081/udp` for `gateserver` - `21000/tcp` for SDK server port? and what os did you use for server? it looks ubuntu or other linux?
you just changed only .env OUT_IP for public server?

if you ask about my server instance, it's already ports open so i didn't do any shenanigans during setup about .env yes i change the out ip to connect on any device or pc. i'm using ubuntu 22.04LTS

anyway if I'm switching to 2.4 or 2.5 can i still use my current user/account data from 2.3 :ehh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you upload docker for 3.4 ver?

For 3.3, 3.4 you should deobfuscate and restore all proto first, are you already did it? And make a proto shift tables.

Please upload someone it, right now it's very gatekept stuff and some people just don't want to make it public, you should do it by yourself (I haven't time for it)

I know some people who can play 3.3, 3.4 but he is gatekeeper

Also you already have docker for 3.4 - same as for 3.3, just adjust it and make a proto tables. Proto tables is gatekept stuff as I said

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i try to fire another docker for other version for me as example i want to try to run bootstrap.sh in 3.3_dev_shift, it says

E: Current user does not belong to "docker" group

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For 3.3, 3.4 you should deobfuscate and restore all proto first, are you already did it? And make a proto shift tables.

Please upload someone it, right now it's very gatekept stuff and some people just don't want to make it public, you should do it by yourself (I haven't time for it)

I know some people who can play 3.3, 3.4 but he is gatekeeper

Also you already have docker for 3.4 - same as for 3.3, just adjust it and make a proto tables. Proto tables is gatekept stuff as I said

i dont understand

any step by step how to do proto tables ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont understand

any step by step how to do proto tables ?

You should use protodumers

And then write a little code to generate .csv table for PtotoShift ( ) or you can use ViaGenshin ( )

This is a most "step-by-step" guide already - dump proto and make .csv tables, just 2 steps, I know it's not a real braindead guide with 100 steps in step-by-step mode with mouse clicks and screenshots but coders can do it without troubles

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should use protodumers

And then write a little code to generate .csv table for PtotoShift ( ) or you can use ViaGenshin ( )

This is a most "step-by-step" guide already - dump proto and make .csv tables, just 2 steps, I know it's not a real braindead guide with 100 steps in step-by-step mode with mouse clicks and screenshots but coders can do it without troubles

well i guess its enough for me

thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm having an odd problem with CBT2 and 3. I was able to get them working, but for some reason, enemies are not doing melee attacks; only ranged attacks (like Hilichurls shooting arrows, or ruin guards firing missiles).
For example, I can stand still in front of a small slime, and it will never attack me - it just keeps hopping around. Unarmed Hilichurls also make little effort to attack and will only throw rocks sometimes.

I looked at old footage of CBT2, and it didn't have this problem. Is there any way to fix this? I tried 0.7.1, 0.9.3 and 0.9.9, and each of them had the same issue.
I didn't experience this problem in CBT1 or 3.2's dockers.

By the way, a few fixes had to be done to get CBT2 and 3's dockers to work.
cb2plus_live has a typo in its multiserver.xml.tmpl file that causes the multiserver to constantly restart:
<Socialservice ... </Socialservice>
should be <SocialService ... </SocialService>
cb3update_live has a few misplaced semicolons that should be commas in data.sql.tmpl that prevents the database from being built. These are under the following SQL commands:
INSERT INTO `t_bind_config` - Lines 205, 211
INSERT INTO `t_client_config`
- Lines 246, 252

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Does RAM, CPU usage increase with version size? Does CB1 or version 1 use less CPU and RAM compared to the other versions?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You're really great. I have been searching for a long time, but have not found any local Genshin server build resources. I saw it here and it ran successfully according to your method. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Transfer all user data between db or better write a transfer tool to do that
Where is the user account data stored for transferring? I transferred the contents of "data/mysql/db_hk4e_user" over but that did not seem to move the accounts over to new server.

Reaction score
Where is the user account data stored for transferring? I transferred the contents of "data/mysql/db_hk4e_user" over but that did not seem to move the accounts over to new server.
MongoDB
grasscutter\Collections\Accounts

MySQL
db_hk4e_user_gio\Tables

All data like BLOB

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. Please help me. I trying play Genshin Impact CB1 (1.0.0), but game show always error
Screenshot 2023-04-30 051657 - Genshin Impact [Server files LEAK] Docker VM for CB1,2,3, 1.0.0 - 3.2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

I trying fix this in 2 day, but game still not loading. Please help.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok, i made the server i can connect into it, but my gf cant, i think this might be a problem with my external ip on the .env config file(i think so, i have no clue). The external ip, is my machine ipv4 or wsl ipv4? Or should i leave it as it is? I just want to clear my mind about this problem, im not sure if the connection issue is being caused by it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a really weird issue with CB1 it loads fine, i even registered an account but when i go through the gate it just stops on a white screen and loads back into the main menu.

Back