Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Download Genshin Impact Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New v4 of Solo Mod. Mostly just requested quality of life changes for this update.

PS4 Exclusive Items: Items that normally only work on PS4 now work on PC. Items fixed are: 'Wings of Descension', 'Predator', and 'Sword of Sword of Descension'. 'Wings of Descension' are now rewarded as a Adventure Rank 5 reward, the two weapons are sold by Wagner in Mondstadt. If you already picked up your Adventure 5 Rank reward then just use the GM Tool and use 'gm ____ item add 140003'.

Coop Achievements Fixed: There are quite a few Coop Achievements that won't be completable in a Singleplayer game. All 'Meeting in Outrealm' series are now automatically completed when you complete certain story quests.
Series 1 unlocks after finishing Prologue Chapter Quest 'Song of the Dragon and Freedom - Ending Note'.
Series 2 unlocks after finishing Chapter I Quest 'We Will Be Reunited - A Soul Set Apart'.
Series 3 unlocks after finishing Chapter II Quest 'Requiem of the Echoing Depths - The Black Serpent Knights' Glory'.
'Teyvat Fishing Guide: Series 1' Coop Achievement 'Call Me Ishmael.' should complete when catching your first successful fish.
All primogem rewards for the 'Meetings in Outrealm' have been nerfed to 2 primogem.

Acquaint Fate Buff: More opportunities to get Acquaint Fates. Xinyan in Paimon Store is now replaced with infinite purchase Acquaint Fates. You can now buy infinite Acquaint Fates in the Realm Depot as a Trust Rank 8 purchase. With this it should be safe to spend primogems on characters and use the other methods to purchase from the Weapon Banners.

Endgame Boss Fix: Merging helpful fix from here (https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/genshin-3-2-docker-amp-1210198/index9.html#post9158999). Balladeer Weekly Boss would break at Phase 2 before, should now be fine. Be sure to give free4meis a like.

Broken Weapons: Primordial Weapon Series has several weapons that are broken on the client-side and doesn't appear to be fixable. Removed weapons 'Primordial Jade Greatsword', 'Primordial Jade Regalia', and 'Primordial Jade Vista' from the Banners.

Buffed Leylines: Leylines have been buffed up quite a bit. They now give much more Adventure EXP and more resources the more you level up your World Level.
(Listed World Level 0 to World Level 8.)
Blossom of Wealth:
Adventure EXP (100>125>150>225>300>400>500>600>9000)
Mora (12000>30000>42000>54000>77000>91000>120000>150000>200000)
Blossom of Revelation:
Adventure EXP (100>125>150>225>300>400>500>600>9000)
Character EXP Material (3;4|7;8, 6;8|13;15, 15;17, 20;22, 12;14|4;6, 12;16|6;8, 12;18|8;10, 12;20|10;12, 15;30|12;20)

Buffed Parametric Transformer: Changed from 6 Hours to 30 Minutes. Shove it full of resources to your hearts content.

Password is my username. There are no SQL changes for this version.

On another note I think I have an idea on how to fix the quests that don't popup properly like 'The Unexpected Guest' or 'Omni-Ubiquity Net' but I'll need to actually get to that part of the game to see for myself if the fixes work. I've frequently found using the GM Tool to manually accept/finish quests breaks or creates strange bugs that aren't present when doing the quests normally. It might be awhile for me to get that far as I haven't even beaten Stormterror yet.

I've also found the variables to edit the Teapot placement limit but it looks like it requires client sync. Changing either the amount you can place, or changing the items placement load doesn't seem to work. You can't even change how many characters you can place in an area per Trust Rank unfortunately.

Includes changes from previous versions:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/genshin-impact-server-files-1208797/index36.html#post9156527
https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/genshin-impact-server-files-1208797/index40.html#post9160467
https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/genshin-impact-server-files-1208797/index41.html#post9161258

You made a great work dude. I wonder if you could start a new thread somewhere, so people who interested can find your updates easily.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have two questions, if someone is kind to give me some information I would be really grateful.

-The first question is how to unlock the Gnostic Hymn(Paid battle pass features)?

-The second question is about, Event example: 2001001 Unreconciled Stars, how to change the countdown timer to unlock the last quest "Star of Destiny".

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These are the current fixes that are implemented in Gorkn's Solo Mod as of V7 that I think will be of use separately for anyone that is not using Solo Mod but still using 3.2 files.

Quest Fixes Implemented by PMT:
Chapter I: Act IV - We Will Be Reunited (Involuntary Sacrifice)
Chapter II: Prologue - Autumn Winds, Scarlet Leaves (A Path Through The Storm)
Quest Fixes Implemented by Gorkn:
Omni-Ubiquity Net
Interlude Chapter: Act II - Perilous Trail (The Unexpected Guest)
Interlude Chapter: Act II - Perilous Trail (Danger All Around)
Interlude Chapter: Act II - Perilous Trail (End of the Line)
Other Fixes Implemented by Gorkn:
Joururi Workshop Trounce Domain Fix, so that it actually unlocks/appears in appropriate places upon completion of ACT V of the Sumeru Main Quest
Scramouche Phase 2 fix so that it now properly attacks when changing to second phase

I have chosen to link 2 different versions
One contains Solo Mod's workaround for getting Joururi workshop to appear if someone has already completed the Sumeru quest line.
The other contains the quest used for the fix - 4117001 - set back to its default values.
DL Links:

Alt Links:

Workaround instructions: ***
If you have not completed ACT V of the Sumeru Main Quest yet, do not use the below workaround***
Code:
Simply use the GM Tool and type in: 
gm PLAYERID quest accept 4117001
[At this point the expired Event Quest 'Fly High' should appear in your Quest Log]
gm PLAYERID quest finish 4117001 
[At this point the Quest will finish and the Trounce Domain will appear on the Map and in the Adventurer Handbook
**Files that are altered:
data\lua\common\V3_2\Boss_Battle_Process_Scaramouche_Quset.lua
data\lua\scene\3\scene3_point.json
data\txt\QuestData_Exported.txt

Credit belongs to PMT & Gorkn for implementing the various fixes

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guide for Android, no root (please, mirror all links)
I'm using the 3.2 VM from this post

Requirements
/ credits to Ashllay#8131

This one I modded it myself , the only thing I did was remove the "https://" string for customs servers in order to connect to non ssl addresses (like a local ip or whatever, this was a limitation mentioned on yuukis server), thanks to DethShady#4594 for helping me with this

1. Install the modded apk
2. Extract the client to Android/data/ and rename the folder to com.miHoYo.ys.x
3. Run the apk and choose "custom server", then write your server address WITH http:// or https:// and then the port

There are only english voices, I've tried installing the ones distributed for desktop but they don't work on mobile, not sure if using 3.3 voices would work

How can I make the apk remember the last input of custom server? It's inconvenient to have to input it again every time I log in.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All them edit this picture it very easy to enjoy.
WinSCP Login
IP: 192.168.200.130
Port: 22
ID: genshin
Pass : Genshin2023@@

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Version 3.4 has been released.
rodrigobmg - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I have a question regarding updating gorkn's better solo mod. Because I'm not very tech literate, currently I did not set up the VM on my own, instead I am using pre-compiled server files from this link .

The files use gorkn's better solo mod but it is only at v3 and I don't think the poster is still active anymore, so I'm stuck trying to figure out how to update it myself. Now the problem is when I start the VM and get to this window:

I'm not sure what's the login is. I've tried genshin / Genshin2023@@ but it doesn't work, I get a login incorrect message.

Does anyone else use the files from this source and has figured out a way to update the better solo mod? I'm pretty far into the game now and I kind of don't want to compile everything from scratch and lose my progress.

Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: Nvm, I've figured out the way to recover the password of the files in question, then use WinSCP to upload the changes to the VM. A quest that didn't start before has started now.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have a question regarding updating gorkn's better solo mod. Because I'm not very tech literate, currently I did not set up the VM on my own, instead I am using pre-compiled server files from this link .

The files use gorkn's better solo mod but it is only at v3 and I don't think the poster is still active anymore, so I'm stuck trying to figure out how to update it myself. Now the problem is when I start the VM and get to this window:

I'm not sure what's the login is. I've tried genshin / Genshin2023@@ but it doesn't work, I get a login incorrect message.

Does anyone else use the files from this source and has figured out a way to update the better solo mod? I'm pretty far into the game now and I kind of don't want to compile everything from scratch and lose my progress.

Edit: Nvm, I've figured out the way to recover the password of the files in question, then use WinSCP to upload the changes to the VM. A quest that didn't start before has started now.
i am having the same problem, can you give me the password of that file

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i am having the same problem, can you give me the password of that file
No problem. The owner of that image fortunately just changed the password to "123456" and not something convoluted. Username is still "root" obviously.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, I downloaded this and got it working with no issues. However, whenever I try to put in the username: root and then the password: (this will not allow me to type a password at all) any idea why I cannot input any password?

I.E. It will allow me to put the username: root, but just stays blank if I try to type anything into the password: area.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I downloaded this and got it working with no issues. However, whenever I try to put in the username: root and then the password: (this will not allow me to type a password at all) any idea why I cannot input any password?

I.E. It will allow me to put the username: root, but just stays blank if I try to type anything into the password: area.
Just enter the password "123456" and then "enter". Password is hidden when entering characters

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just enter the password "123456" and then enter. Password is hidden when entering characters
Ok. Thank you. I'm assuming that this part means that the password worked? If so, what do I do from here?

1683476478282 - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to mod the server, you can use WinSCP to copy the mod file to the server using the same user and password as above
Ok, thank you. I'll research how to do that.

Sorry about the noob questions, I used VM debian to run a Starwars Galaxy server, however it actually loaded the VM and I was able to mod all the files myself. So, this one is confusing.

EDIT: Anyone know how I would find the "host name" / "Port #" and which File protocol to use?

Update: I think I may have figured it out?

1683480967926 - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok, thank you. I'll research how to do that.

Sorry about the noob questions, I used VM debian to run a Starwars Galaxy server, however it actually loaded the VM and I was able to mod all the files myself. So, this one is confusing.

EDIT: Anyone know how I would find the "host name" / "Port #" and which File protocol to use?

Update: I think I may have figured it out?

View attachment 197773
i got it to work lmk if you need help with it, but the gm dont work with it no more which is weird

Back