Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Download Genshin Impact Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Guys, i managed to get into the database, does anyone have any clue how do i work with the BLOB data, and how do i convert it into a human-readable format? Thank you very much.

P.S.

Did anyone figure out how to set up the gm commands? What IP did you put into the YSGM program, did it run for you?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Guys, i managed to get into the database, does anyone have any clue how do i work with the BLOB data, and how do i convert it into a human-readable format? Thank you very much.

P.S.

Did anyone figure out how to set up the gm commands? What IP did you put into the YSGM program, did it run for you?

Hope bgta gonna help us out there with the Tool he said there you can give items

P.S.

which client you use is it possible when you can to upload your client for me even if i use your guide i get whitescreen

and you using cultivation launcher too?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey yea, I am using cultivation to launch, and the client link is posted in the youtube video description. I will post it here too though:

Client:
Cultivation to use as Launcher:
Patched UserAssembly.dll:

P.S. My YSGM.dll.config looks like this : and it sadly doesn't work. Maybe Bgta will save us from not being able to be GMs :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IT WORKS MAN THANK YOU SO DAMN MUCH

<3

P.S. Gonna test the software out and log all the gm commands that worked for me to make a list that can be shared with the community later <3
talent
so far the gm uid mcoin 999999 works and gives the crystals. and the gm uid talent unlock all unlocks all the constellations on the currently selected character

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ram hungry

For those having white screen issues it may likely be due to insufficient ram. I have 32gb of ram and I set my vm to have 6 cores and 16 gb of ram. Try to restart the servers a few times if ram consumption becomes too high and try again.

gs_in - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GMcommand:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It really is giving a white screen when entering, then it says that it has expired and everything is working

i still think its possible to run the game with 16gb of ram (8/11gb for VM)

I remember reading something about full start, normal start and minimal start in the game, can anyone get something good out of this? I'm going to buy 32GB of RAM but my country is complicated, I can't buy it now, so I'll try to solve it

I will test now by putting the VM on an SSD, while the game opens on my HD

and from energy's comment, he had problem both in the tutorial and in the VM he sent to all of us

so it is likely that he did it right and there is no problem in the VM, but that the problem is involving hard disk and/or ram memory

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sharing the half-translated GM Tool that Tim0 shared previously. I translated the chinese lists inside the program into English so that it's a bit easier to work with, but the GUI is still in Chinese. To make it work, you just edit the IP in the config.json (192.168.XXX.XXX part) to the one you specified during the installation process (mine looks like this: {"MUIP_HOST":" ","MUIP_TARGET_REGION":"dev_gio"}
).

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think if this had something built for Windows (main system, not VM), it would work for anyone with 16GB of RAM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried and but got many errors (mostly path errors), but at some point i got no error messages,
then tried with wsl and got better results, altho didn't quite understand when was supposed to run game,
^ this was weeks ago

now either it works that way or with WSL, altho not sure if wsl would be considered VM or not,
don't quite understand how differently wsl eat resources, comparing with VM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sharing the half-translated GM Tool that @Tim0 shared previously. I translated the chinese lists inside the program into English so that it's a bit easier to work with, but the GUI is still in Chinese. To make it work, you just edit the IP in the config.json (192.168.XXX.XXX part) to the one you specified during the installation process (mine looks like this: {"MUIP_HOST":" ","MUIP_TARGET_REGION":"dev_gio"}
).

how you give with that items you know? how?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the white screen when open door (click to begin) is insufficient memory, does anyone running ok with 16gb total PC RAM?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it takes time for the service to start, and the server fails to respond quickly to your login request, resulting in a blank login screen

Back