Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Download Genshin Impact Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it takes time for the service to start, and the server fails to respond quickly to your login request, resulting in a blank login screen

So means i just should wait and try later after i started?

After doing bash cli start and then bash cli status he say all the servers not running in red why ?

Change the IP on all config files "REPLACE" needs to be changed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
side note: you can use (sry if Can't mention here) apps like
M_3_G_@
B_@_S_T_3_R_D

to download above free transfer limits

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i managed to get the server started on a host server only via console if anyone wants to play there send me a message in private i will give you the ip for it its only testing purpose i still get whitescreen maybe you are able to join without whitescreen

it uses 128GB ram 6 Cores

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works now perfect on my Host server no whitescreen at all lets find out stuff guys :D like increase limit of 160 and gm tool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have low ram (like me), start only nodeserver, gateserver, dbgate, dispatch, gameserver and sdk. 10 gb memory enough.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
At the end of your video, after running bash cli start, your service shows that it is not started. Is this a success ?
Here you guys go, the promised video:

Took a bit more time than expected, but it's here. Also don't forget to read the description, it has some important information there as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server is running, machine has 64 G and 24 Cores, all Servers are reported up and running, i can access the DB, Error logfiles are empty. Tried to launch with cultivation launcher but i just get "system error" when trying to login. Checked the SDK-Server config.json cause they mentioned to turn of encryption and in routing which it is, restarted the whole machine, still system error. Get the client from here and the patched UA.dll. Any other Ideas what can cause that problem or another launcher i could give a try with?

Edit: Fixed the "System Error" was a proxy issue, now everything works fine!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you tell me how to start only the 6 DethShady? I'm without a computer now to see, and can you tell me what stops working by opening only these servers?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@energyxs Am I missing something? Downloaded your VM but got 4206 error "downloading resources"

as for champs try: gm userid avatar add charid (10000002 ayaka for example)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@energyxs Am I missing something? Downloaded your VM but got 4206 error "downloading resources"

as for champs try: gm userid avatar add charid (10000002 ayaka for example)
you need change the IP to the ip you get from command in termanl "ip address"

make all ips to this

also the command dosent work

only from wishes xD
https://imgur.com/a/sQazpBV

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need change the IP to the ip you get from command in termanl "ip address"

make all ips to this

also the command dosent work

only from wishes xD

I did that, at least in all these folders with "conf" subfolder and replaced all the "REPLACE" with my "ip addr":

the only thing i couldn't find is the file from GC dispatch that has port 2888 in it, since it says REPLACE:2888 when running "bash cli start" in grasscutter.

Back