Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Download Genshin Impact Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, first i would suggest when exporting the table to use json format, in that case if you're using vscode to view the file, vscode can format json file, the file will be much more easier to read and modify

I've successfully changed the 'The Moongrass' Enlightenment' (nahida's banner) into 'Leaves In The Wind' (Kazuha Banner)

Here's how I've done it:
Note: All interactions with MySQL DB are performed through MySQLWorkBench software on windows host machine

1. Export mysql's table 't_gacha_schedule_config' as json file format
  • Optional: open that file in vscode and right-click → format document (alt+shift+F)
2. Change the fowllowing lines:
Code:
"gacha_type": 301, // [URL="http://github.com/Grasscutters/Grasscutter/blob/100d08ec5d44892d8fea7140bdc6aee72de4ace6/src/main/java/emu/grasscutter/game/gacha/GachaBanner.java#L234-L239"]more info[/URL]
"gacha_pool_id": 201 // ID value are from GachaPoolData.txt

// using [URL="http://github.com/Grasscutters/Grasscutter/blob/development/src/main/resources/defaults/data/Banners.tsj"]Banners.tsj[/URL] should be straight forward as to determine what's the parent item and the child item_list
"gacha_up_config": "{"gacha_up_list":[{"item_parent_type":1,"prob":500,"item_list":[1047]},{"item_parent_type":2,"prob":500,"item_list":[1027,1059,1050]}]}",

// Both fields below should match the type id i.e(A***)
"gacha_prefab_path": "GachaShowPanel_A086",
"gacha_preview_prefab_path": "UI_Tab_GachaShowPanel_A086",

"enabled": 1,

// can be determine from Banners.tsj
"title_textmap": "UI_GACHA_SHOW_PANEL_A045_TITLE",
Note: in Banners.tsj you can get the banner's info by looking up which version that banner is released under, with the help of online sites that has a list of banners with their corresponding images and release date such as
- for example in our case that banner is listed on the site under update `2.8`
- then you can determine which half it has been released under either a or b
- looking inside 'Banners.tsj' you can see the parent character id [1047] and it's chiled characters IDs [1027,1059,1050]
- 'UI_GACHA_SHOW_PANEL_A045_TITLE' can be determined from 'Banners.tsj' (linked above)
wfMlVcO - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
Import that file into the database
Importatnt: check the option 'Truncate table' before importing in case you've formatted that `json` file, else your changes won't take effect, it will import successfully, but that data won't change

After successfully importing the file, you can verify by Right-click that table → select rows, and ensure that changes has been made

my edited table in json file format working perfectly
First, Thank you so much for Advanced guide, its cover everything i need to edit Banners.
sorry i post the wrong *.sql file that's not modified and i forgot to mention that i want edit Standard banner and make looks like official:
1003,1016,1035,1041,1042,1069 those are 5 stars exist in standard banner alongside with weapons 15502,11501,12502,14502,13505,11502,12501,13502,14501,15501
So i tried modify like this (without 50% 4 stars):
{"gacha_up_list":[{"item_parent_type":1,"prob":500,"item_list":[1003,1016,1035,1041,1042,1069,15502,11501,12502,14502,13505,11502,12501,13502,14501,15501]}]}
and also tried do this (with 4 stars Amber, Kaeya and Lisa) :
{"gacha_up_list":[1002,1003,1016,1022,1026,1029,1030,1033,1035,1037,1038,1041,1042,1046,1047,1049,1051,1052,1054,1057,1058,1063,1066]},{"item_parent_type":2,"prob":500,"item_list":[1006,1015,1021]}]}'

i notice that the weapon banner when you lose there's chance to get character instead of weapon and i assume that we can modified that too right?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
i add activity Unreconciled Stars and do first quest but npc not spawn :(

how to fix? or quest bug?

I think it's a NPC schedule thing (it happens with Lantern Rite Event too), but idk which file has to be edited yet.

For example, for timed-event items you need to edit their date at MaterialDeleteData.txt

Most of the drop for Lantern Rite (as example) has expired date, poking around with date in that file did the trick and now those specific items doesn't expire.

i'm still searching which file has to be edited to enable the Event's NPC and decoration.

Last edited:

PMT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know how to add item to shop Primogems? I tried add into ShopmallGoodsData.txt but it not work, shop not display anything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it's a NPC schedule thing (it happens with Lantern Rite Event too), but idk which file has to be edited yet.

For example, for timed-event items you need to edit their date at MaterialDeleteData.txt

Most of the drop for Lantern Rite (as example) has expired date, poking around with date in that file did the trick and now those specific items doesn't expire.

i'm still searching which file has to be edited to enable the Event's NPC and decoration.
Probably this: NewActivityScheduleData.txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably this: NewActivityScheduleData.txt

It's not that file, any changes don't make a difference.
i'm experimenting with newactivitytimegroup data or watchers etc. files, since there has to be a file to run/turn on the lua script files for the event id/activity group.
For example this one probably corresponds to the event npc being attacked to spawn monsters:
activity2001_group302001005.lua
While this one probably spawns the tents with victims at the start of the quest:
activity2001_block200101 and activity2001_group302001001.lua
There is also activity data DB but no idea what values should be in some cells like bin_data, activity_type.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not that file, any changes don't make a difference.
i'm experimenting with newactivitytimegroup data or watchers etc. files, since there has to be a file to run/turn on the lua script files for the event id/activity group.
For example this one probably corresponds to the event npc being attacked to spawn monsters:
activity2001_group302001005.lua
While this one probably spawns the tents with victims at the start of the quest:
activity2001_block200101 and activity2001_group302001001.lua
There is also activity data DB but no idea what values should be in some cells like bin_data, activity_type.
I'm don't so sure about it. Lua probably have nothing at all with configs,its just a script part. Beside i don't think devs so stupid to add time limits direcly to scripts,since events tend to repeat after some time. Watchers probably too have nothing with this,since they basicly triggers. We don't have problem with triggers,we simple don't have objects to spawn. In spawn related data i don't see anything related to time events,so probably its limited by time event itself,rather separate config elsewhere. Beside,its don't make any sense. There is no point in make it separate.
As for activity data DB - you can get all data from NewActivityData.txt
Anyway more reseach needed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You have to edit ChapterData.txt
For unreconciled stars you want: to edit lines 62 to 65, that have the following ids: 10006, 10007, 10008, 10009
They stripped (removed) the start and finish data of previous events, except for one, which coincidentally lies above the lines I mentioned.
The next two ids after the first id is the Start subtask, and End subtask, I do not know for 100% sure what they represent, maybe the tasks related to that event stage.
Also, each event has many lines (like unreconciled stars) bc hoyo has always released events by batches, a bit in x days and so on.

Anyway, you need not to worry about subtask start id or subtask end id, only if you wanted to create entirely new events (by reusing existing stuff), just worry about adding dates to the lines I mentioned.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For unreconciled stars you want: to edit lines 62 to 65, that have the following ids: 10006, 10007, 10008, 10009
They stripped (removed) the start and finish data of previous events, except for one, which coincidentally lies above the lines I mentioned.
The next two ids after the first id is the Start subtask, and End subtask, I do not know for 100% sure what they represent, maybe the tasks related to that event stage.
Also, each event has many lines (like unreconciled stars) bc hoyo has always released events by batches, a bit in x days and so on.

Anyway, you need not to worry about subtask start id or subtask end id, only if you wanted to create entirely new events (by reusing existing stuff), just worry about adding dates to the lines I mentioned.

Thanks for the helpful advice. ill try to do something. and what program to edit .txt file you used (i use notepad and got white screen many time)?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can anybody drop me a fresh ChapterData.txt, mine's duck up xD,forgot to make a backup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Did you manage to have the tents/npc spawn? I did add the dates but nothing changed...
As for the start or end id, these represent quest IDs for example:
10006 4111104(Unknown Star - Check out the situation at Springvale) 4111114(4111114 : Unknown Star - Return to Springvale to check on the victims)
or
10008 4111301(What the Skies Conceal, the Water Reveals - Chat with Mona about the meteorites and scrying)
for some reason it's missing 4112001 : That Which Fell From the Sky - Speak to Grace, no idea if that's necessary, either way i can't get it to work and have the tents/npcs spawn or get hunter Allan to be attacked by monsters, he is covering in fear from monsters, but none did spawn.

PMT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chapter 1 Act 4 : We Will Be Reunited have a bug (can't follow, didn't see Ganyu & Lan)
Anyone know how to fix it?
rh55U1d - Download Genshin Impact Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
heya! this is the official server leak right? someone has a VM for it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May I know the Korean quest code? It's hard to find in English.

Please upload the modified file as a txt file. It is redirected to the Github site and cannot be downloaded.

Last edited:

PMT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May I know the Korean quest code? It's hard to find in English.

Please upload the modified file as a txt file. It is redirected to the Github site and cannot be downloaded.
Edited. You can download it

Back