Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Genshin Impact Solo Mod

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This mod is a compilation of changes designed to let a player have a stress-free Solo experience with all the FOMO and Time-Gates removed. Also fixed many bugs like broken Quests and Domains not appearing.

Below is the version history of all the changes. There's also a 'Changes.txt' included in the archive that shows all the changes in detail and what files were edited, good for learning how to make your own edits. Every version of the mod includes [***] somewhere in the 'Changes.txt' to show what specifically changed in that version. Every new version of the mod released includes all the previous changes as well.

If you're installing the mod for the first time remember to run the 'Add New Banners.sql' included in the archive. It will remove your old banners and place in new Banners that are designed to work better for Solo play. Read the 'Install.txt' included in the archive if you need help doing that.

Mod is for version 3.2 of the server.

Current Banner looks like .

v9 (6-26-23):

SQL File:
Changes made to SQL. Run either 'Add New Banners (Default).sql' or 'Add New Banners (Docker).sql' based on which VM you are using.

Altered Shop Items:
Added Res cost to Draff the Hunter shop in Monstadt. Changed Starglitter Exchange Acquaint Fates to be x10 for 30 Starglitter, instead of buying one by one.

Expeditions Buff:
Mora rewards from Expeditions increased by 10x.

Blossoms of Revelation and Wealth Buff:
Increase rewards from Blossoms even more. Companionship EXP (4x), 50% more Gold, Double EXP Item Rewards.

Domains of Blessing, Forgery and Mastery Buff:
Increase all Artifact rewards by 2x-5x. Increase all Character Talent rewards by 3x, increase chance of higher rarity rewards. Increase all Weapon Ascension rewards by 3x, increase chance of higher rarity rewards.

Normal and Weekly Boss Buff:
Increase most Normal Boss rewards by 2x-3x. Increase most Weekly Boss rewards by 2x-3x, increased Dream Solvent drop rate from 33% to 75%.

Weasel Thief Buff:
All Weasel Thieves now drop more Mora upon death.
Liyue Weasels per Tier: 20000, 40000, 60000 Mora.
Inazuma Weasels per Tier: 50000, 75000, 100000 Mora.

Artifact Enhancement Bonus Buff:
Changed chance of 2x/5x enhancement when upgrading your Artifacts. Used to be 9% for 2x and 1% for 5x, now it's 25% for 2x and 15% for 5x.

Banner Changes:
Banner characters/weapons features on the banner no longer have any extra chance of dropping. Each character banner is just to drop characters from that specific city. Weapon banners now split in half. They each only drop either Melee or Ranged weapons, see 'Banners.png' in the archive to see specifics. Drop rate for 4/5 star characters and weapons increased significantly.

Humble Abode Buff:
Increased rewards for upgrading Humble Abode level. Companionship EXP now starts at 50 and gets +200~ each level (Max at 3000 for Level 10).

Quest Change:
Increased chance of 'Tales of Winter' Daily Commission to appear because it's needed to unlock a World Quest.

Newbie Gacha Banner Buff:
Newbie Gacha Banner changed from 20 rolls to 100 rolls before vanishing.

Password for RAR is my username. Remember to run the new SQL files for the updated Banners. If anyone finds any more bugs, broken quests, or any suggestions you can report them here so I can see about getting them fixed.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I for one thank you for all these mods and fixes and appreciate the work you've put into this. Thank you kindly :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, each version includes the changes from all the previous versions.

Currently trying to fix an endgame bug for v6. For whatever reason the 'Joururi Workshop' Trounce Domain doesn't unlock after finishing 'Where the Boat of Consciousness Lies'. Hopefully I can figure it out soon.

EDIT: Still having trouble fixing issue. However, as of right now you can use the GM Tool to enter the 'Joururi Workshop' Trounce Domain manually.
'gm ____ dungeon 135' (I: Lv60)
'gm ____ dungeon 136' (II: Lv70)
'gm ____ dungeon 137' (III: Lv80)
'gm ____ dungeon 138' (IV: Lv90)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, each version includes the changes from all the previous versions.

Currently trying to fix an endgame bug for v6. For whatever reason the 'Joururi Workshop' Trounce Domain doesn't unlock after finishing 'Where the Boat of Consciousness Lies'. Hopefully I can figure it out soon.

Thank you very much, you are so awesome.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you don't mind my asking, just playing around with things but I can't seem to figure it out, do you know how to edit the adventurer exp for daily commissions? I can't seem to find which file I'd play with.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glad you have your own thread in this new section. We can just keep on track here for your solo mod updates.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you don't mind my asking, just playing around with things but I can't seem to figure it out, do you know how to edit the adventurer exp for daily commissions? I can't seem to find which file I'd play with.

I included a 'Changes.txt' in the archive so people can have an easier time understanding the files. In your case you would want to look at:
'201000000-202001500' inside the 'DropTreeData.txt'. If you ever want to make your own changes just check around the txt and see if it's already documented in there somewhere.

New v6 has dropped. The most complex bug so far has been fixed and Joururi Workshop should unlock like normal. I also included a workaround for people who have already completed the Archon Quest 'Where the Boat of Consciousness Lies' so they can manually unlock it with GM Tool.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hex's Solo Mod Modifications

Just some personal changes I made for myself. (currently based on v6 files)
*Install v6 first then install these files over that.

Code:
[B]v4
[/B]Gacha Probability Modifications
5 Star is now set to 10% chance
4 Star is now set to 20% chance
3 Star is now set to 70% chance
Pity is now set to 20
*Still at the mercy of RNG and it could take many rolls to get all constellations for a 5 star character or the same 5 star weapon for refinement to max
*this also means more paimon shop resources will be gained
Old Versions:
Code:
[B]v3
[/B]Ley-Line (Blossoms) Changes
Character level material ones have all been doubled from solo mods v6 values
Mora ones increased new values are as follow from lowest level to highest
25000/50000/75000/100000/125000/150000/175000/250000/500000/750000

[B]v2[/B]
Resonance Stones now give 10 per craft, up from solo mods 5 per craft
Item Expedition Rewards solo mod's x3 increase has been doubled making it x6 rewards
Mora Expedition Rewards increased to 500000/750000/1000000/2500000
Adventure Rank Mora Rewards increased starts at 25000 at low levels and goes all the way up to 1mil at higher level rank rewards

[B]v1[/B]
Parametric Transformer cooldown is now set to 10 seconds instead of 30mins.
*Yes you could abuse this in a number of ways. One is by buying all the near unlimited food in solo mod and shoving it in. I'm able to restrain myself but I'm also a firm believer in letting people do as they please.

Serenitea Pot Currencies
Greatly increased the realm currency & friendship exp gained across all comfort levels. In order of levels 0-10 and currency/friendship the new values are
50/250, 75/250, 100/250, 125/500, 150/750, 175/1000, 200/1500, 225/2000, 250/2225, 500/2500
*The caps on stored rewards still exist so you will be hitting the limits fairly fast and need to claim the rewards at pretty regular intervals.

-----------------------------------
Bugs to report for solo mod itself

15504 : Kunwu's Wyrmbane
Another bugged weapon that needs to be removed from the weapon banners, just like the jade ones that were removed its missing stats/data.

Wind-Blessed Harpastum is available in both Majorie's special shop (Monstadt) & in the Inuzuma treasure shop after you unlock it, but you can only have 1 Harpastum and if you buy the one in Monstadt it will lock the Inuzuma treasure shop and prevent access to the second round of mora only purchase that you unlock after buying everything else in the Inuzuma shop.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just some personal changes I made for myself.
Code:
[B]v2[/B]
Item Expedition Rewards solo mod's x3 increase has been doubled making it x6 rewards
Adventure Rank Mora Rewards increased starts at 25000 at low levels and goes all the way up to 1mil at higher level rank rewards
Old Versions:
Code:
[B]v1[/B]
*Yes you could abuse this in a number of ways. One is by buying all the near unlimited food in solo mod and shoving it in. I'm able to restrain myself but I'm also a firm believer in letting people do as they please.

Serenitea Pot Currencies
Greatly increased the realm currency & friendship exp gained across all comfort levels. In order of levels 0-10 and currency/friendship the new values are
50/250, 75/250, 100/250, 125/500, 150/750, 175/1000, 200/1500, 225/2000, 250/2225, 500/2500
*The caps on stored rewards still exist so you will be hitting the limits fairly fast and need to claim the rewards at pretty regular intervals.

Another bugged weapon that needs to be removed from the weapon banners, just like the jade ones that were removed its missing stats/data.

Wind-Blessed Harpastum is available in both Majorie's special shop (Monstadt) & in the Inuzuma treasure shop after you unlock it, but you can only have 1 Harpastum and if you buy the one in Monstadt it will lock the Inuzuma treasure shop and prevent access to the second round of mora only purchase that you unlock after buying everything else in the Inuzuma shop.

Do you make your own entire version or mix TS's v6? Just want to make sure what your mod's features.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone work with Admin Tool, that too hard to add an Artifact that have all needed options from begin.

Code:
[B]v3
[/B]Ley-Line (Blossoms) Changes
Character level material ones have all been doubled from solo mods v6 values
Mora ones increased new values are as follow from lowest level to highest
25000/50000/75000/100000/125000/150000/175000/250000/500000/750000
Old Versions:
Code:
[B]v2[/B]

[B]v1[/B]

Serenitea Pot Currencies

Hyperlink has not changed, when someone click it link to v1. Not v3.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Code:
[B]v4
[/B]Gacha Probability Modifications
5 Star is now set to 10% chance
4 Star is now set to 20% chance
3 Star is now set to 70% chance
Pity is now set to 20
*Still at the mercy of RNG and it could take many rolls to get all constellations for a 5 star character or the same 5 star weapon for refinement to max
*this also means more paimon shop resources will be gained

new version with gacha probabilities greatly increased

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
v7 released, minor changes. This will probably be the last version for awhile, there doesn't seem to be much left to do. At least until someone gets a 3.3+ server version working.

Back