Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

eAres - TS Online Emulator [Never Finished, Never Released, THE GREAT SHAME]

Status
Not open for further replies.
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
from the looks of it... never, he said he was going to update it soon and that was a month ago. The project has also been stalled for almost a year with out releasing source codes or anything for anyone to assist with.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Geez... and here i am keeping my hopes high :huh:
But seriously, is he the only one that has the source code? I know there are many other fans out there...
Sigh...

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Geez... and here i am keeping my hopes high :huh:
But seriously, is he the only one that has the source code? I know there are many other fans out there...
Sigh...

yes, from what i remember... him and his cuzin created the emulator together.

Sad part about it, he's on ragezone ALL the TIME xD

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay. Guys. Honestly, the emulator is real. It isn't fake.
And a lot of stuff was done. But the only reason why it's somewhat dead because me and my cousin simply don't have time for it.
Firstly, it's because we aren't getting paid for this.
Secondly, even if we do make it, we don't have the funds to start the server.
Thirdly, we simply have too little time to do this.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay. Guys. Honestly, the emulator is real. It isn't fake.
And a lot of stuff was done. But the only reason why it's somewhat dead because me and my cousin simply don't have time for it.
Firstly, it's because we aren't getting paid for this.
Secondly, even if we do make it, we don't have the funds to start the server.
Thirdly, we simply have too little time to do this.

Shame, I've offered multiple times to host for free. Saying you need to be paid for a game that isn't playable anymore, is already priceless. As far as your devotion to this project, clearly your not interested in it. Releasing the source would help support the section, since the section has nothing currently released. Possibly introduce new members, or new coder's to want to continue the project.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Shame, I've offered multiple times to host for free. Saying you need to be paid for a game that isn't playable anymore, is already priceless. As far as your devotion to this project, clearly your not interested in it. Releasing the source would help support the section, since the section has nothing currently released. Possibly introduce new members, or new coder's to want to continue the project.

Last I remembered, you suggested me to go with a free VPS hosting. And not something you pay for. As for as my devotion to the project? Tell me, how devoted are you. If you were that devoted, you would have started one by yourself. Why are you sitting around doing nothing then? There's basically next to no encryption for a lot of things. Packet encryption was just XOR of a hex number.
Besides that, releasing the source. Yea, I thought of that. Then I realized, if people wanted to play / start a server that much, people would have worked on it.

Plus, where it's stopped at, I doubt people with very little programming knowledge could solve as it requires reverse engineering and a few other stuff. But if there were people who could do it, they could have easily made a source for TS Online. Moreover, if I'm not mistaken, there was already a released C++(?) source for TS Online in which I did look at for some references.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Last I remembered, you suggested me to go with a free VPS hosting. And not something you pay for. As for as my devotion to the project? Tell me, how devoted are you. If you were that devoted, you would have started one by yourself. Why are you sitting around doing nothing then? There's basically next to no encryption for a lot of things. Packet encryption was just XOR of a hex number.
Besides that, releasing the source. Yea, I thought of that. Then I realized, if people wanted to play / start a server that much, people would have worked on it.

Plus, where it's stopped at, I doubt people with very little programming knowledge could solve as it requires reverse engineering and a few other stuff. But if there were people who could do it, they could have easily made a source for TS Online. Moreover, if I'm not mistaken, there was already a released C++(?) source for TS Online in which I did look at for some references.

Some of us are programmers, and some of us are developers. As for a suggestion to a free vps hosting, that's a lie. Why would i suggest that, when i own my own dedicated servers? Either way, we can tell your agitated and clearly don't want to. So ask for this topic to be closed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I started to write my own server but it look so far.
why? bcoz I don't know of all encryption but I try from bot encrypt/decrypt of my closed country server (thailand) and I get some working code (as login,equipment with status changed)n

I learn by snip a packet from Taiwan official server but the client are doesn't match

I love this game but I don't know a good way to coding a server as you xerixe, and I try to add your MSN (for a long time) to help you where I can but you don't accept a request (MSN) for me.

PS. I code my server with python 3 and sorry for my bad ENGLISH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back