Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TS Online server files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mbsoft.ph

Anyone could get these files for me please.Thank you very much!Im so anxious to open up my own private server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yap.. try to find in TS online sub forum in RZ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
look here [ ] these are characters from the TS Online im talking about!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i looked into it a while back as well.. it seems no one has the private server files for this game, they only have server files for TSONLINE which is a completely different game compared to the TS online you and i speak of

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damnit

so nobody has the files to play your own private servers??? i want to be able to make my own game and not have to care about any one kicking me or banning me or even hvaing to put passwords or be on the stupid ts online where ur gonna hvae ot pay....!!!

i want a private server for ts online but the thing is nobody here knows there all playing soem stupid butt game mir of soemthing not ts online... apperently i need some oen to hack into ts online to get a source code to make it but duck i can;t hack and i dunno any body who can if naybody can hack please hack it and give me a shout so we can all play on the same server ts online and hti sis ts online -----http://ts.gameflier.com.my/

and this ---http://mbsoft.ph/ this is ts online

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sir.. here is the official site of TS Online... Can AnyOne Help me..
i want to build my own server huhuhuh...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back