Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Warning

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think they are on to us guys...I tried to connect to my server from work and my client ended with a terminated by Illegal Program...there must be something still in the client that is sending info to the main game company...they have altered by client not to connect to my server! I havnt heard from Zelda in a few days I hope he hasnt been nabbed! I am worried! Should I shut my server down for fear of the company? Obviously they are aware we are running a server! Or has this big roach made me paronoid? Someone let me know if they can cannot to their servers, or try to connect to mine 24.0.29.145 and tell me if there is a report.txt file in your main client dir that says Illegal Program......HELP!!!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank god that i'm not caught yet-.- since i have moved to Boston for my summer school issues... :( taking 9 hours of classes.... Also, i've broken my ankle playing tennis... I am sure that the client haven't made any changes. but i'll look into it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dun be affraid

I finish setup of my server, and i have same problem as u, and i read the Report.txt file and see in final line the msg "Terminated Muhon by Illegal Program!"

If im not wrong this msg refer to a conflict of client and server instructions (maybe something else or some other software).

Well, im search for solution of this problem, if i found i post here.

Thats all

Im off!!! :no:

Reaction score
even if they are on to you.. i doubt they would do anything since they are in another country (thank god or i would already be on death row for some of the things ive done), plus if there is something in there telling the Muhon main server where you are connecting it shouldnt be hard to find... just search some of the main files for any unfamiliar IP and change it.. but thats what i would do, i have no knowledge of muhon =p

Back