Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Complete working unofficial rm 3.944 v2.5b

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There was a cheat program that works with all version of redmoon including my 2.x version.
and now has been used by many players. and i believe it was made by asian people like me.
if they sell it for money, i will give it for free if you asking me by email at hackisdead@gmail.com.
yeah, awesome cheat program (i learned new cheat from it thx :D).. pretty smart but not smart enough.. and i asure it would not work anymore on the next version of my unofficial redmoon :)

and you know what, i will only give the next version to redmoon server that i trust. and i won't publish the files anymore.. ^_^
so many of you already get my unofficial files. enjoy that.. but cheaters will ruin your server with that cheat program.. i will keep this post up to date about hte 2.5b version..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not sure if my PM has been sent to you...could I have the password for the file please? Thanks for sorting all bugs out..looking forward to use it ;D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
update file mapserver for main and battle server.. link above

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI,Billy:would you please give me the password for V2.5b?
And i have another problem here,now I used 3944_v2.1 server and someone who knows my IPserver port can hack me to make my svIP.exe shutdown. I've got the server file from web, so I want know is this a bug or someone added something in the files, and how to defense it! It lookslike #7 has the same problem too!
waiting for your letters TKS.

sysEvent:Application Failure svIP.exe 1.0.0.1 in Nw200.dll 1.0.0.1 at of fset 0000539b

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI,Billy:would you please give me the password for V2.5b?
And i have another problem here,now I used 3944_v2.1 server and someone who knows my IPserver port can hack me to make my svIP.exe shutdown. I've got the server file from web, so I want know is this a bug or someone added something in the files, and how to defense it! It lookslike #7 has the same problem too!
waiting for your letters TKS.

sysEvent:Application Failure svIP.exe 1.0.0.1 in Nw200.dll 1.0.0.1 at of fset 0000539b

v2.1 has too much bugs..that offset 0000539B has been bypass on v2.2..
svIP shutdown maybe because the Nw200.dll you use is the original file and it conflict with svIP.exe..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was attaching files called fix 2.5b.rar

password was same as the complete unofficial files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for all your hardwork. I have access to the hacks, also. Thanks to a friend. Can i ask, what exactly did you update inside nw200.dll and svip.exe?

Back