Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Antrix] Full GM Command List

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Umm how do you make items free in antrix? please tell me it would help a lot

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
don't know how to say

La qualita` migliore farmacia canadese. La spedizione mondiale, nessuna prescrizione. Il piu` economico sull'internet! - Il mecidine di Qualita` - I prezzi Migliori. - Tutti i tipi di droghe. - Nessuna prescrizione ha richiesto. -

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
being more then lvl 70 doesnt work and im a GM.. =\
typed:
.modify level 71 and it didnt work.. says i cant use that.. but i could level myself to otehr levels between 1 and 70.. :eek6:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi just want to know how i create an account i have create an account but wath do i right in set realmlist *wath o i rite here??* plz tell me

tx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Plz help me because my brother create his privae server and i want to play with him sowath do i rite plz answer me fast tx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all.
Is it possible to put any updated commands in another colour or in Bold so we can see at a glance iof any new commands are in the list?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi i have a problem, why i use command: .playall? i write .playall and song name and nothing, why i use him? Thx all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im reading that some ppl cant find the t6-vendor on gmisland etc..

Information is:
Your database must have the t6 included, or its not getable.
If you have t6, and want to get it, dont try to find a vendor on gmisland, because if you use the original world, the gmisland is empty...
If you dont know how to create a vendor, look it up!

.npc spawn # <-- Makes a vendor with selected ID number..

Not that hard to manage! Try to think, and not asking somewhat dumb questions! :p
No hard feelings, im abit newb on this aswell, but i learned allmost everything in aprox. 5-10 minutes! xP

______________________________Forsman_
I wish my lawn was EMO, so it would cut itself

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys--Tell me how to promote an account to a GM (A level) accout!!! Email me the answer at Flerious@gmail.com please--or I probably won't get this. I've tried EVERYTHING!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys--Tell me how to promote an account to a GM (A level) accout!!! Email me the answer at Flerious@gmail.com please--or I probably won't get this. I've tried EVERYTHING!!! :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey just one question...
How do ou make custom weapons?
I know how to make a vendor sell a weapon just not make one plz help ty :)

You don't know me.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey just one question...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah - how does one make personal items - or edit stats on items?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
V-WOW FOR ALL YOUR WEAPONS / ARMOR / TRINKETS!

(serenade of sorrow) for an awesome server =p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have ran a server for years and would be happy to answer any questions, I know (and have been through) all of the error problems and how to fix them, if you need any help at all with GM commands, I have a program that I would be happy to send you with everything you need to run your own server. So feel free to message me, I don't read this forum much so don't post a question here, like I said message me, and I'll help you have fun out there.

-Ledz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey just one question...

Simple, go to Wow-v.com, at the top, there are sections for creating weapons, armor, etc

Back