Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Antrix] Full GM Command List

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a question. My Antrix server works And i played with my friends, but i made them accounts. So does anybody know how to make the account page???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dose anyone know berserker stance and defensive stance skill ID? cuz trainer dosn't teach me.

and what's the mount skill ID? thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok goto and search for the item/skill/spell/npc of your choice.

Once you find it, the ID you are looking for is in the link its self to the webpage.
For example:
Code:
http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=27267

The number after spell is firebolt rank 8.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
umm another question how can i spawn the boss? I tied .npc spawn but i can't hit on it and it won't hit me, there's another way to make it work? thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So, how would I modify a spawned objects flags?

I want to spawn a gate that needs a key to open, but everytime I spawn it, not only does it just dissappear, but it doesnt require the key.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yo guys.
Thanks alot for this thread is really helped.

Thou I have a small question.
How do I make my BGs so they are allways accesible so ppl can enter when ever they want?
Havent found that out just yet.

All help appriciated.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok i have the Gm flag in the mysql set to az but i still dont have Gm commnads i type in .modify hp 10000 100000 and it just says it to everyone around me i cant do any gm commands <not a very helpfull gm lol> in using the Julianx's Repack of Antrix with the TerraNet-ProjectSilvermoon DataBase Rev6 and i use the sqlyog to edit the Account and set teh gm flags to az but nuthing happens fer me.

Yes i know the password area is empty i did that fer a reason!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For some reason .recall port gmisl isn't work for me. It says por tto recalled location.. and nothing happends. =\

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can i make a GM without leaving the game like .makegm or something like that

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey anyone kno if theres a way to enter raids like kara and molten core with out being in a raid group ??? if there is i would love to know thx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
pls can someone give me the full skills ids like mail or plate pls...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a farely reasonable question about a command.
Back with WOWemu there was the ability to port to specific locations with <X> <Y>'s.

With Antrix is there any actual way to teleport to the given location without using a name?

For example... Say I want to get into Old Ironforge (I tried looking through the .recall list, didnt see it). I use .gps and get my current location, and change one of the numbers to move to that location behind the wall?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hm. Is the
Code:
.modify faction
command capable of getting someone exalted with certain factions?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hm. Is the
Code:
.modify faction
command capable of getting someone exalted with certain factions?

no... the command is

Code:
.setstanding factionID amount

I posted a list with all the relevant faction IDs in this post... I also posted an 'exalted with everything' macro in there too...

Back