Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FusionCMS | Themes | Modules

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I think everyone should have heard the news by now, the FusionCMS project has been discontinued. The last of update was made on 21 March 2017. Everyone is allowed to download the CMS for free now and do whatever they want to do with it as it is a open-source CMS now.

Anyway, I want to give a small warning. Now that the project is open-source everyone can check the CMS on issues and potential leaks. Since the project has been discontinued there won't be any security updates anymore. So the change of being hacked will grow a little.

Going on to the part of sharing.. In this thread I will share with you FusionCMS official repository, beside that I found a repository made by AddeDev that will include many themes and modules. I'm not sure if all the themes and modules are there.

FusionCMS repository:
Themes repository:

Modules repository:

As of now I don't have all the screenshots of the themes and modules. Beside that, there are so many themes and modules that this thread would be way to long if I posted all the screenshots here.

Enjoy the CMS and all the themes and modules!

Credits:
FusionCMS:
Themes:
Modules: Couldn't find any credits

Kind regards,

Dion.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Will you be accepting pull requests if given? Also why was the development discontinued?

Those are not my projects, you can pull it whenever you want.

To be honest, I'm suprised that the project continued for so long after Jesper Lindström sold it. But why it has been discontinued now, I have no clue.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried to install this many times. Keeps stuck at writing configs and never actually writes the config or populates the database.

Back