Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best repacks for each expansion

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, thought something like this could be helpful for ppl. (though only if other ppl also post their thoughts as I dont really know that much myself -> I'll be updating them to this 1st post then)

- feel free to post here, also would be great if u could also tell what makes it better than others.

BEST:
Vanilla - Vmangos (afaik has pretty much everything working like it should)
(Classic - No repacks yet)
TBC - SPP TBC (dunno, but I'll put this here for now)
WOTLK - Parkan NPCBots 2019 + ARAC (This is what I heard, havent tested myself)
CATA - Emucoach VIP (cons: this isnt free) [cant really tell much about this, but seems to be the one that gets recommended everywhere]
MOP -
WOD -
Legion - SPP Legion V2 (This is what I heard, havent tested myself)
BFA - No decent repack (afaik)
Shadowlands - No repacks yet

BEST FOR SOLOPLAY:
Vanilla - Vmangos or SPP (SPP for worldbots + somewhat realistic ahbot, but if that doesnt matter to u then vmangos)
(Classic - No repacks yet)
TBC - SPP TBC (dunno, but I'll put this here for now)
WOTLK - Parkan NPCBots 2019 + ARAC (This is what I heard, havent tested myself)
CATA - Emucoach VIP (cons: this isnt free) [cant really tell much about this, but seems to be the one that gets recommended everywhere]
MOP -
WOD -
Legion - SPP Legion V2 (This is what I heard, havent tested myself)
BFA - No decent repack (afaik)
Shadowlands - No repacks yet

PATCH PROGRESSION SUPPORT:
Vanilla - Vmangos
^only 1 im aware of.

TRANSFER TO NEXT EXPANSION: (none yet, afaik)
*Vanilla -> TBC: SPP Vanilla planned to switch to using Vmangos, and then add support to transfer to SPP TBC.

*=Planned, but might not ever happen.

^IF you think you know a better repack than whats currently listed, make sure to post about it, and also tell what makes it better.

Last edited:
Back