Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Atlantica] AO Classic | Variable Rates | No Pay2Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Server Name: AO Classic
Version: 3.23.14
Uptime: 24/7
Discord: https://discord.gg/FJTmq2BHGN

XP Rates:
Mo-Thu = 300% XP Bonus
Friday = 350% XP Bonus
Sat-Sun = 500% XP Bonus

Crafting/Workload Rates:
Mo-Sun = 300% XP

Customized box(es) added to the Market for a fixed price, containing Item Mall mounts, decos, clothings etc.

AO Classic is aiming to provide the classic Atlantica Online experience, minus the Pay2Win Item Mall.
We want everyone to feel like they have a chance to compete, and not being limited by how much they can spend.
To compensate for this system, more items will be added to the Marketplace for 'fixed' prices.
This includes common Item Mall items like licenses, item mall exclusive mercenaries and more!
Players can level up all the way to level 150 and hire a large variety of Mercenaries to their roster, including but not limited to:
- Champion
- Warlord
- Taoist
- Vampire
- Sheriff
- Valkyrie

Our GM team will be spicing up the server with GM-hosted events as well as running pvp championships where players can prove their skill head-to-head!
GM events can vary from find the GM somewhere in the world to monster-spawn events where players can bundle their forces to take down strong adversaries.

NHsfPZk - [Atlantica] AO Classic | Variable Rates | No Pay2Win - RaGEZONE Forums

oShDwI7 - [Atlantica] AO Classic | Variable Rates | No Pay2Win - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
about the craft rates ? and have plans to add some custom mount/merc/equipments from newer version ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry , i ask wrong,is about the enchating rates, like if i craft a armor, can be from +0 or is like from +2 ~ +7 ? like that ^^

Reaction score
sorry , i ask wrong,is about the enchating rates, like if i craft a armor, can be from +0 or is like from +2 ~ +7 ? like that ^^

Ah you mean crafting results. It's close to normal. Most of the time comes out at +0 but has possibilities to result in +2, +3 and so on.
One of the things we want to value on our server is the efforts put in crafting gear. We want it to be rewarding :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back