Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] First Aura Kingdom P-Server!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It JUST went down some minutes ago. Give it a little bit for the GM to say something if it doesn't just come back up. Worry if it takes longer than a day =S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea because its unknow but i think Official attack? or some hacker? if not how this possible.....if they try fix bug? or? why not up website they down both in same time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it could be something as simple as power outage ...at least that is what i wanna hope

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it could be something as simple as power outage ...at least that is what i wanna hope
hahaha hope so...... but official aeria attack cant say sometime they try to bypass the unit then destroy everything inside because they use money to buy one game and some one steal it(server file)if im wrong then i think hacker attacking or they fix something

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well earlier they found out that ppl having capital letters in their login name would get an error when trying to get into game....but i doubt it would take this long to restart the server in case they solved it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well earlier they found out that ppl having capital letters in their login name would get an error when trying to get into game....but i doubt it would take this long to restart the server in case they solved it.

i have a capital letter in my ID worked fine

Edit: its back on

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is an issue with the host. Server will be back ASAP.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are having, as stated before, host issues affecting both website, forums and game. But don't worry; we're also working to fix it asap, and hopefully everything will be back online very soon. Don't worry about your already created accounts and characters; everything is secured.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are having, as stated before, host issues affecting both website, forums and game. But don't worry; we're also working to fix it asap, and hopefully everything will be back online very soon. Don't worry about your already created accounts and characters; everything is secured.
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If we donated abit to get that first donation package, do we receive it pretty fast, or will it be a 1-2 day wait?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i donated and got the donation package once i loged out and back in total about 5 mins.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If we donated abit to get that first donation package, do we receive it pretty fast, or will it be a 1-2 day wait?

Its immediately. Once we're back, you will see the items on the Shopping Cart of the Item Mall. It can be retrieve by any character of your account; and by the way the problem with your original account must be also fix once we're back.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ah alright, i donated yesterday and got on today but it wasn't on there. Didn't relog after I got on though. Might just be me, but will check after the host is working again.

Back